"Ah, there it is, Trey's doting attitude," Ace sighed. 

Nevertheless, the male shrugged. 

"Well, let's give it a try."

"I wanna take a pic of this ultra rare tart, so don't just cut it yet!" Cater interrupted and took a picture. "Well, okay!"

"He doesn't change either," The ginger could not help but laugh. "Let's dig in!"

When (Y/N) was about to take a knife to take a slice, Riddle had already beaten her to it and gave the non-magic user one. 

"It's yours, please take it," he offered rather shyly. 

Looking at the strawberry tart in his hand, she took it in acception, just as shy as him but also grateful and thankful. 

"Thank you," she smiled.

"Y-you're welcome."

When the two fiinished their exchange, everyone had settled on finally taking a bite. It was nice, being able to eat a sweet, tasty dessert after painting the roses. . .

At least that is what they thought.

"Th-this tart is--!!" Trey and Cater choked.

The others, who were not any better, finished. 

"Salty!!!" 

"What?!" Riddle exclaimed.

"What the?!" Ace coughed as he carried on. "It tastes like I'm eating the ocean! What the hell did you put in this?!"

"I followed the rules strictly with the supplies and the baking process as well. There should not even have--ah!" The second year's silver eyes widened, realizing.

"Is it perhaps because I added oyster sauce?"

(Y/N) and Deuce were in utter disbelief.

"Are you referring to Clover-senpai's joke, walrus'  seal of approval and all?" The blue-haired male asked him and coughed. 

"Trey used to say that all good tarts have it despite it not being stated in the recipe as a secret ingredient. . ." The silver-eyed male explained, trying to reason. 

The ginger-haired male gagged. 

"There's no way! If you think about it for a moment, it would be easy for you to realize!"

I'm not ready for the new age of strawberries as well as oyster sauce going hand in hand, (Y/N) shudders, scared for her life. 

"But this is beyond it. How much did you add?" Cater, who was perplexed, asked.

"N-no one will divulge their trade secrets, alright? So, I couldn't precisely figure it out. . ." Riddle admitted, a look of slight embarrassment on his face.

At this, Trey burst out in laughter. 

"I never thought there would be someone who would take that joke seriously!" He laughed and held onto a table to support himself. 

At the mistake, the others did too, Riddle included. 

"So true, I'm so dumb," Riddle laughed. 

"Haha, it's so bad it makes you laugh."

"We just have to laugh it off, haha."

"But," Grim cut in with a smile. "Now, I think it's good, in its own way it is."

"I get you there. It's not as bad, you know." Cater said as he formed a peace sign, surprising the rest. 

"Diamond-senpai, your palette's like Grim's!" Deuce, a whole lot shaken by what he heard, yelled in shock.