For starters, the lighting was just right and flash was not necessary. It was aesthetic and satisfying to see the patterns and differences of the contents. Art, the one he had beautifully captured, it was art. 

Indeed, he was skilled. 

Still, what caught her eye about him was how he was so happy, happy being listened and paid attention to.

"It's very impressive!" (Y/N) smiled which got a laugh and thanks from the orange-haired male. 

As he gave her a more tips and demonstrations, they were both able to capture many more and even learn on the girl's side. 

By the time they took enough, the girl turned to him. 

"Thank you," she smiled. 

"You're welcome!" He gave a smile of his own back. 

Perhaps, she was finished for today with her task for the yearbook. Still, even so, she felt as if she still has one more. 

"C-Cater-senpai?" She called out, shy. 

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Can we. . ." She bashfully looked up at him, "T-take a photo of us together?"

At hearing her request, Cater was shocked. 

Usually, he was the one asking the others and is also the one who gets pictures. However, at this moment, he was getting an invitation?

(Y/N), who was staring at him for an answer, thought she had to say something. She did not want to force, especially the one who helped her. 

"It's alright if you'll decline--"

"No, I'd like that," Cater smiled. 

Taking the camera in her hands, he called for one of the residents to picture him and the girl who was by his side.

"Hey, can you please picture both of us?" He asked. 

When he had received a nod of approval, the orange-haired male went closer to the girl for the photo, and she did the same. 

While the third year smiled and had a peace sign, the magicless being smiled and only settled on standing straight. 

By the time it was taken, the two thanked him before looking at the photograph with smiles on their faces.

"This is one of my favorites," Cater approved. 

"So is mine, even if I didn't take it," (Y/N) agreed. 

As she scanned through everything taken for the day and said a few comments, she turned to the cheerful third year. 

Holding up the camera, she beamed. 

"Let's make plenty of memories!"

A soft smile curved his lips. 

"I'm looking forward to them all."

By the time the two finished speaking to one another and all, Ace recalled about the promise Riddle made.

"How did your apology tart come along?" He asked. 

"I-I baked it, don't worry." Riddle assured and took out the strawberry tart inside a beautiful wrapped box. "I made this, this strawberry tart."

Seeing the desert, Trey hummed in approval.

"The shape needs a little work, but you did good with coating the strawberries in nappage and brought out their shine."

"This is great work for your first time," he praised.