Surely, he would not let that and his apology go, yes?

A little laugh from Riddle confirmed it. 

"Just kidding, I won't punish you for one rose or two."

At this, the beast tamer smiled.

"R-Really?!" Cater's green eyes brightened. "Riddle is so lenient!"

"It'll go faster if we work together."

Ace could not help but feel disappointed. He had not asked for any more chores, especially not now. 

"You still want them painted?" He repeated.

"Don't worry," Trey chuckled. "But really, yeah, you did change, Riddle."

"I can't wait another second! Let's paint already, after that, we can party!" Grim cheerfully urged the rest as (Y/N) patted his head.

"Then everyone," Riddle looked over. "Are you ready?"

As the residents of Heartslabyul cheered in reply, the red-haired dorm leader smiled and then commenced the painting of the roses. 

While the students grouped and went for those trees they have laid their eyes on first, the magicless being and her group of friends were with Riddle, Cater, and Trey. 

It was a chore, yes. Even so, it was not the tedious in the slightest. On the contrary, it was enjoyable, much more so with the redhead showing his capabilities.

"It looks more photogenic now!" Cater smiles, proud, looking at the outcome.

When he took his phone for a picture, (Y/N) then had recalled about her ghost camera. 

In fact, she has it now. 

Taking out the said object, she turned to the cheerful senior who was smiling at the pictures he had taken.

"Excuse me, Cater-senpai? Is it alright for you to help me with taking pictures?" She asked the male. 

"Sure thing!" He accepted, knowing it was a task that was given to her by the dean. 

As the magicless being had given the camera to him with the male being shocked about the device that is more than a hundred years old, he proceeded to give her tips. 

"Okay, you want to take photos, but what kind do you want to get?" He asked, wiping the lens as a start for the process. 

"Maybe pictures of the food," (Y/N) suggested. 

Yes, the delicacies served were mouth-watering, and they were made by Trey, after all. To add to that, they looked aesthetic, she would say. 

Presentation and taste, both were amazing. 

"Good choice!" Cater beamed as he and the girl went over to his table filled with food and drinks by him as well as the rest. 

"Okay, do you see the teacups? More importantly, the contents inside them?" He gestured, receiving a nod.

"Now that we have good natural light, we'll be getting a picture of the teacups from a high angle."

"You see, (Y/N), they all may be the same kind of tea, but the rose petals are placed differently. The rest of the others like the sugar cubes and the honey drizzle are too."

"Basically, they have a similar pattern with the things in the teacup despite a few differences."

He angled the camera and took the picture. 

"In the end," he started and showed her the outcome. "It will look like this."

At seeing the finished product, the girl was in a state of amazement. Color her impressed, the picture was taken so well!