"She sounds interesting."

•Skip to Hans funeral•

Y/n's POV

We were standing around Hans casket. The priest was reciting the Lord's Prayer. As we said amen I opened my eyes to see Coach Bombay standing there. Now he shows up.

"Excuse me one second." Coach said to the priest. He had an original duck jersey with Hans on the back. He laid it out on the top of the casket.

"Every time you touch the ice, remember it was Hans who taught us to fly." Bombay said. I watched Charlie looking at Bombay. Charlie eyes brimmed with tears and he turned away and walked away from the service. Julie set some flowers down on the casket and gave Coach a hug. Everyone did the hug things and everybody made there way back. I was looking around lost in thoughts when someone wrapped their arms around me from the back. I knew it was Adam but it still startled me.

"Do you wanna do something like walk around?" He asked.

"I just wanna go home." I said.

"Well we can do that." He said.....

We walked along the sidewalk of our block. I don't like being sad or anything, but today really set in the fact that Hans was gone forever. He wasn't coming back. That's hard to think about. I looked up and realized we were almost at my house. I noticed that not only Mrs. Dennis car was in the driveway, but another one.

"Georgia's here?" I asked myself out loud.

"What?" Adam said confused. I didn't pay much more cause we were at the walkway for my house. I fast walked/ran to the door. I opened it and there was nothing for a moment. A very confused Georgia with a spoon hanging out of her mouth came around the corner.

"Y/n?" She asked.

"Georgia!" I said. We both kinda ran at each other about falling over when we came in contact. After not seeing her for like over a month, it feels awesome.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked as we pulled away.

"Wanted to come over here after the funeral." I said.

"Oh, mom told me about that. I'm real sorry about Hans." Georgia said. We talked a little more and sat down on the couch. Learned Mrs. Dennis went with Mr. Dennis to the store, and Georgia just got there so she was laying around. We sat down on the couch and just found a movie to watch. The movie was Scream, not that bad. As the movie went on there was a really startling snore. I looked over to Georgia to see her head leaned back and her asleep.

"She really fell asleep." I said.

"I think you rubbed off on her." Adam said.

"Did not, I've gotten better." I said.

"Yeah but at the Goodwill games and before that, you were asleep anytime we were sitting down for 10 minutes. You still do just more like if we're sitting down for more than 30." Adam said.

"Yeah yeah, but I had a reason then." I said.

"And what was that reason?" Adam asked.

"Connie and Julie woke me up to early during goodwill games, and when we were in Edina well I was still getting used to here." I said.

"Getting used to it? That's the most pathetic excuse ever." Adam said.

"Is not pathetic. It's the truth. It's like when you move to a new house and you have trouble getting good sleep when you first get there." I said.

"I've never moved." Adam said.

"Went to like a summer camp?" I asked.

"No." He said.