Chapter 1: A Millenia Later, The Ainsworth Family

Kuoh (Y/n's Pov)

???: Oh? So, you're the one they call Y/n?

Before my eyes a man with golden hair who looked like an exact replica of me smirked.

???: I wonder, just what does the future hold for you?

Images of blood, love, and battle flashed before my eyes, and I had no option but to see them all.

???: A king must make decisions that may harm his people; I'm curious as to what kinds of decisions you'll make. Will you make decisions you'll come to regret, or will you be confident in your choices?

The following vision showed me standing in front of an army giving what appeared to be a speech while wearing golden armour and gazing down on several beings from above.

???: Interesting...

Finally, I was seen holding a card and reciting a spell in order to summon an entity dressed in white light.

???: Heh, it seems you'll have an interesting life... I wonder how you'll deal with all this. Y/n Ainsworth.

Just as I awoke, the man vanished, and I took a few deep breaths before grasping my head in anguish, already forgetting what I had dreamed about.

When I heard footsteps outside my door, I hurriedly grabbed my blankets and retreated to my bed, as if I had already fallen asleep.

???: Onii-chan!

Someone opened the door and ran into my room as I laid in my bed with my eyes closed.

???: It's time to wake up!

I opened my eyes as the footsteps came to a halt, and I looked up to find my own twin younger sister Ciel flying through the air, crashing on my stomach and knocking the wind out of me.

"Ciel Ainsworth, the twin little sister to Y/n Ainsworth, although they're the same age (17) Ciel seems to be much more carefree than Y/n rarely showing concern about anything although rumours say when she does drop out of her carefree self she's ...

"Ciel Ainsworth, the twin little sister to Y/n Ainsworth, although they're the same age (17) Ciel seems to be much more carefree than Y/n rarely showing concern about anything although rumours say when she does drop out of her carefree self she's much scarier that even Y/n wants to get away from her"