the talent show- chap 8

you fell off the bed at like 12pm due to you dreaming that managed to wake up duncan and gwen. gwen just looked at you. you didn't wanna stand up so you grabbed a pillow and pulled the blanket. making duncan not have one anymore. then you got picked up. and put back on the bed. "i'm here to you know" duncan whispered. "but you don't have to be" i whispered back.

once you finally fell asleep again. chris decided to pay a visit. to his shock there are 3 girls and 3 boys way more then the limit he gave you. but he found it funny how you were sleeping. you moved again. your head was hanging off the bed. and you were quite literally looking like a starfish. what he found funny was how you were basically kicking duncan off the bed.
when you went to roll over you kicked duncan off the bed. sending him to glare at you. before you fell off the bed yourself. you were still asleep. 
"GOOD MORNING CAMPERS" chris yelled scaring everyone. causing both bridgette and gwen to hit their heads.
"i see we have more company then i thought" he said looking at a half awake you.
"meet us at the stage for today's challenge" he said then walked out.

"jeez y/n how many times did you fall off the bed?" gwen asked laughing.
you shrugged. "maybe 2 times"

duncan rolled his eyes. "4 times total... i kept having to put her back on the bed" he said
"you could have left me on the floor" you said back laughing.

but with that you all went to the place needed to be.
well chris had to guide everyone to it cause they really didn't know.

you and nico knew. which was way you lead your group.

"alright..... i thought y'all would know where it is. but. you come here after you eat. dissolve" chris said before walking to the kitchen.

everyone it's kinda followed him.
"gwen how was the rv" lashawna asked
"it was actually quite comfortable" gwen said giggling. 

your pov

the talent show... it wouldn't surprise me if little miss c.i.t or what ever tried to control it. she's so fucking controlling.
duncan must have knew i was lost in thought cause he asked me what was up. "just thinking about how little miss know it all will try and control everyone" i told him to which he laughed. "your probably right. and that's why i like you" he said. i just looked at him confused. "sir- what" i said back and then i started laughing. he looked 10 different shades of red. i forgot i had my phone. oops. hehe. that's when i had a text from like.... a group chat.

juna: i see you and duncan over there sitting.
miley: dude weren't you team justin?
juna: i switch it sometimes.
stal: dude team duncan all the way
chief: i like that cody kid.
stal: ofc you do.

i couldn't help but laugh

juna:MISS GURL if you don't choose a dude i will loose my shit
you: do i have to?
miley: yes because you like anime men.
you: oh yeah. name one.
juna: bakugou
miley: karma
stal: denki
juna: usui
miley: tanjiro
stal: zenitsu
miley: crystal i think that's spelled wrong
juna: you don't even watch anime.
you: okOK I GET IT
chief: i swear y'all are weird sometimes.
you: yeah wellgususjbskes sk
juna: what happened.
you: hey this is duncan.....as you know WE ARENT SUPPOSED TO HAVE PHONES.
juna: shit we been done got caught
chief: hi duncan long time no hear
stal: DUNCAN MY FAV INMATE
you: who is stal and chief.
stal: oh that's me haha i'm officer crystal number 455
chief: i'm head officer chief ralph.
you: dude no way you know y/n
stal: better believe it dude.
you: what's with this team duncan and justin and cody shit.
stal: it's who we think y/n should form a love bond with. she's lonley and we think she needs a man.
juna: team justin
miley: team duncan
stal: team duncan
chief: team cody.
you: team duncan
stal: Y/N YOU FINALLY PICKED A GUY?
you: no i just voted for myself haha.
chief: oh it's still duncan... give the phone back
you: what the fuck did i miss. i was fighting for my shit.
you: SHIT CHRIS IS COMING I HAVE TO GO.