Chapter 18 | Blaze Nightmares

Start from the beginning

Boboiboy sighed and he split into five

"Boboiboy Kuasa Lima!"

Boboiboy and Reverse eyes widen on what they are seeing, they can't believe that Blaze did this..

Thunderstorm is sitting having critical injuries, Cyclone is still laying on the floor but he conscious, Solar is squating and Quake is near Blaze that was frozed and holding his head panting hardly..

Thorn ran to Thunderstorm and Solar to see them, Thorn was crying while running. Thorn kneel down to Solar and hug him tightly when Solar is holding his arm.

Thorn: S- Solar.. Is Blazey gonna be o- okay.. *sniffing and crying*

Solar: I'm not sure.. But we need to keep Blaze stable again, else Ori's watch will be unstable..

[With Quake]

Quake: Blaze.. Calm down...

Blaze couldn't hear anything, he closed his eyes shut and keep hearing voices..

Blaze started to drop multiple tears and his hands have fire again. Quake was worried but didn't run away.

Blaze: I- I- I'm sorry.. It all my fault! Thunder please don't hurt me is my fault!

Everyone eyes widen up and Thunderstorm was confused on Blaze words..

Blaze: I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. Please forgive me.. Ice is like this because of me...

Boboiboy: Ice? Wait Thorn..

Thorn and Solar look at Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: What actually happened to Ice?

Thorn: We don't actually know but after Ice froze Reverse, he came back unconscious.

Reverse look down and Boboiboy sighed..

Quake: Nothing is your fault Blaze.. Don't listen to them that is talking to you..

Someone open the door and walk in here, everybody except Cyclone and Blaze turned to the door and got shocked..

Everyone except Cyclone, Blaze and Thunderstorm: Ice?!

Ice stayed silence and continued walking to Blaze, when he reach he grab Blaze by the shoulder and head and bend down which make Quake move away..

Ice: Blaze...

Blaze eyes widen up on that calm voice and look up..

Blaze: I- Ic- Ice!?..

Ice smiled and Blaze got control on his powers and extinguished the fire that was at his hand..

Ice: Calm down Blaze.. Your not useless at all..

Blaze calm down and went to hug eyes, the elementals was relief that is over but Cyclone is still laying down, Solar went to check Cyclone condition and he got shocked..

Solar [Mind]: What?! How. Cyclone was conscious before?!

Solar quickly pick up Cyclone and run out.

Thunderstorm: Oi! Solar!! Where are you going?!

Solar: Fan became unconscious..

The everyone was shocked and Solar continued running to the infirmary, Thunderstorm and Thorn stand up and follow Solar.

Boboiboy: Blaze, you alright?

Blaze: Yup! I'm fine..

Quake: Cmon guys let go..