Yandere Gojo Satoru (ii)

The previous fear of the unknown disappeared almost instantly as the older woman sighed in exasperation, slumping on the chair with her head lolling side to side as if she's totally done with a mischievous child.

"Gojō, Gojō, Gojō. What are you up to this time?" She asked incredulously, as if this was one of his many other pranks. A joke. "I meal- yeah sure! I gave you a green card to drown me in your pranks, but honestly- don't you think this position is a bit too much for your pranks?"

She sense his nonchalant vibe, and she can bet her fucking life that he had his shit eating grin on his stupidly beautiful face. And she isn't wrong, but what she couldn't see was his uncharacteristically darkened, hollowed sky blue eyes.

"(Y/n)-chan, (Y/n)-chan, (Y/n)-chan~" he mocked along, "what if I tell you this isn't a prank?" He singed as he twirled around in front of her.

(Y/n) hummed as she looked up at him with a 'i-am-$o-done-with-you' expression- her brows raised high behind the blindfold and her lips pressed in a tilted down thin line. She felt him lean down towards her, his long arms caging her between the chair and his body.

"If I knew you would look so marvelous with my blindfold on you," Gojō murmured, his warm breath fanning the older female's face softly, "I would have make you wear it so long ago." He smiled softly as he nuzzled his sculptured nose with hers.

What the fuxk?!

(Y/n) flinched back, as if something unsightly or disgusting had touched or- or as if she stepped on dog shit. Out of all the things she expected him to do, this was not (definitely not) what she had expected.

He seemed...

Affectionate?

"See, (F/n)-chan? I even turned off my infinity for you!" Gojō exclaimed, nuzzling closer. "Aren't you honored?~ Well of course, you must be! The greatest jujutsu sorcerer turning off his infinity for you! You surely must be in ecstasy, no?" He chuckled childishly.

He pulled back to see the female's reaction, only to frown when he saw her grimace. But did it matter? No. He can just make her accept the honor and ecstasy with a little bit of force. No big deal!

"Gojō," she spoke. Oh, did she even have the faintest bit of idea how her voice affects him? Especially now? When she is all tied up, her breasts thrusted out with her hardened nipples and her legs spread comfortably? Her pretty lips spilling out his name without knowing how sinful it sounds now?

Gojō suppressed a shudder.

"You, not only did you bind me with talismans. But you used the talismans that are used by the executives only, to prison wicked sorcerers?" He nuzzled into her hair. "You do know this is illegal? Is this some kind of sick roleplay that you are into?" She felt him smile. "Then I have to say sorry, I am not, and never will be ever romantically interested in you." His smile dropped.

Now the mistake she made, was saying the last line. If she had stopped before, then he would've indulged her questions. But she had to go and outright reject him before he could even confess. Gojō felt his vision blur with an unknown emotion. But he didn't care about that. He knew what he was about to do is wrong.

But something about forcing her to submission brought him a wicked pleasure.

"Ha ha!" The laid back man laughed freely before a goofy grin spread out on his face, "you know~ you make my infinity turn off by turning me on~"

(Y/n) felt her face muscles twitch as the manchild in front of her purred sensually. This twink is fucking ignoring the situation.

She snapped back to reality when she felt his hands pressing along the outline of her thighs firmly, closing her previously comfortably opened legs.

"H-hey man, look..." The female warily spoke, uncomfortable with his actions, "Don't you think you are a bit too close? Maybe- maybe back up a little, buddy..!" She forced out an airy laugh as she leaned her head more backwards.

Pleasedon'ttellmeGojōisoneofTHOSEpeople.Pleasedon'ttellme.Please pleasepleasepleasedon'ttellme-

"(F/n)-chan....."

She heard him mutter her name.

"I know that you know exactly what I'm doing!" The white haired male chirped with an eerie cheerfulness.

"Dude-aH!"

Gojō quickly grabbed the female's neck with his left hand and pulled her forward with a steady force as their heads collided with a thud! Their lips dangerously close, his hovering above hers as he tilted her head up, warm breath fanning over the female as she cringed.

Fuck it. After all the shit I did to avoid these yandere tropes, this is how I get repaid???

"Gojō." (Y/n) fluttered her eyes close as she felt at her wits end.

"Call me Satoru." He purred sensually as he moved his lips and planted butterfly kisses along her jaw. "I have waited so long." He whispered as if he was saying his prayers. Simultaneously, he let his right hand travel around the female's chest before he roughly groped her left breast while twisting the nipple between his index and thumb.

(Y/n) bit her tongue to keep in any misleading sound that might further excite the male.

"I deserve this, I deserve you. You you you you you you." He continued on like a mantra.

"Gojō, stop." Her breath hitched. Teeth clenched. Eyes shut in such a manner that she didn't want to believe what was happening. He is her friend. If using violence wasn't a necessity, she would like to not look at it at all.

"So long~" he moaned as he moved onto her lap, arching his back and grinding down on (Y/n)'s thighs- his right hand still squeezing her soft breast while his left held her head up as his head leaned down to plant a wet kiss on the corner of her lips.

"So long, (F/n). So long!" Gojō giggled as he rutted on her thigh, "I have longed for you so long, nghh~" he moaned openly as his eyes fluttered shut and he leaned more on the female beneath him- as if he was inhaling her. "So long, baby~ ngh~"

And she snapped.

With the robust surge of anger and annoyance, (F/n) snapped the talisman, endued with cursed energy to tie down wicked sorcerers, roped around her elbows and grabbed Gojō's waist.

The white haired male gasped as he felt himself being manhandled and thrown to ground. His head collided with the floor, with his infinity off- gave him a short concussion.

His ears ringed for a second, just because he was the 'strongest' doesn't mean he didn't feel pain- he just had a better tolerance for it. Instinctively, he tried to bring up his hands to his head but (Y/n) straddled his waist and grabbed his arms, pinning them down beside his shoulders.

Shimmery blue eyes, framed with snow white lashes, looked up at the female atop of him, her soft/rough face contoured into a scowl as a red light rimmed her blown out (e/c) irises. The low gutteral growl the female emitted from her throat gave the taller man a pleasant shiver that went straight to his cock, despite his nerves screaming him to get away from the danger.

"Hey," her pretty mouth that would look so good wrapped around his throbbing cock moved,

"I told you to stop, didn't I?"