Probably the Only Relevant Authors Note

Authors Note:
- Please Read! - (you can skip all the other authors notes just make sure to at least skim this one!)

Hello and welcome to the HIMYM fan fiction! I just wanted to start off my saying thank you for clicking on this book it means the world to me. I wanted to say a couple things about this book just so you all know what you are getting in to haha!

=INFO=
-This book is not an x reader, it's an x OC. I don't mind if you choose to insert yourself into it instead but please realize that these are my OC'S characteristics and actions and I will not change them.

- I will be skipping episodes because holy crap I can't do all 9 seasons. I will list what episodes the lines are from though! So keep in mind that time has passed between parts unless I said so in an Authors Note.

-This plot follows the show but it also mainly focuses on Olivia. So it will mostly have lines from the show but I might also go off on little tangents that differ from the original script, much like the first chapter of this book.

-Please do not spoil the show in the comments! I love feedback but please try to not talk about anything that hasn't happened in the book, I know it's an old show but just in case someone hasn't seen it all.

-This is a slow burn, but that doesn't mean flirting won't happen. Do keep in mind that this is Barney we are talking about, he is a playboy, and it will take some time for him to actually like the OC. I will try my best to keep it interesting before the dating stuff though! :)

Anyway, that is all. Onto the introduction of the characters!

 Onto the introduction of the characters!