Then I dropped the globe down, it shattered and the water inside splashed against my ice shoes. I watch how the portal appears and I go inside. Soon I was at the Moon Cave.

The cave which I had been for the time after my death. I watch at the ice bed that I had created, which I used to visit Jack’s dreams while he was growing up.

Jack.

The idea of him made me sigh while being heartbroken. A glance up and I saw the moon being bright tonight.

“Jack, you say that I’m your Moon and Star. However, now, now I wish that it will be other way around. When I’m inside the bad dreams, come and find me. Be the Moon that lightens my path, be the stars that I should follow.  Jack, be MY Moon and MY Star. I need you,” I whispered as I went at the bed.

Then I climbed on the bed, the ice fairies were now circling around me. They all were worried, my friends that kept me company. One of them was really persisting not to let me go into dream world. It was most ecstatic fairy, the one with freckles and tiny little nose. She had been the closest ever since I came here.

“Calm down. I need to do this,” I laughed as they tried to pull me out. They knew what I was about to do.

Finally they let me lay still on the bed. I kept on staring at the ceiling for a while, until I closed my eyes. It felt like a thin cool silk scarf had been layed on top of me, then getting heavier and all the sounds disappearing around me. At first vanished the sound of wind from the outside, then the flickering sound of the fairies.

Finally I just heard how water drops were dripping from the ceiling and to the Moon’s lake inside the cave.

Then there was nothing. No voice, no sight.

Not until I saw the path. The shining white pebbles were guiding me. It was like I knew where to go, like it had been placed inside my head.

And now. I was inside a nightmare.

It was a tornado, circling around a house. I paused for a while, searching the sign of the child whose fear this is.

Crying, that’s what I heard. Someone was crying inside the house. Without one single doubt I ran forward and I rushed inside.

“Where are you little one!” I shouted over the roaming storm.

“H-here,” I heard a silent voice sobbing from the room on the right. A little girl was crying under kitchen table and I quickly crawled under the table.

“Hello. What’s your name?” I asked her.

”Marina,” she cried and tangled onto me.

“It’s going to be alright Marina.. Have you tried to get out?” I whispered and patted her back.

“T-that tornado follows me! I run and it comes after me,” she kept on crying and her whole body shook.

“This is your dream.. only a dream.. you can win it, use your imagination to overcome it,” I said to her.

“I.. I can’t! It’s too scary,” she  sobbed.

“Think of something happy--,” I said but she screamed about not being able to do it.

I embraced the little girl tightly, “I’m here now. I won’t go anywhere. I came to take the nightmare away.”  I whispered and swayed her. Poor girl, being trapped in this nightmare world for days.

Hurry up Toothiana, Ethan, Aleah and rest.  I thought in my mind as the girl quivered in fear on my arms.