💕sanmos-movie night

Friday night at 1 am in the base and its super quiet, to quiet.

Sanford lays in his bed staring at the ceiling, not tired in the slightest even after the long day of work. He thought about the day of shooting people in the face,exploding stuff, and going on a high speed chase with his cute boyfriend.
He wonders if deimos is asleep... But he dont want to wake him up if he is.

With a groan he got up from his bed and dug in his closet for a certain box, it was your standard cardboard box with the word movies written in sharpie.
Sanford pulled out the box and places it on the floor and dug through it, being the classic horror movie flicks kind of guy he picked out all the friday the 13th movies and slid the box back in the closet with his foot.

He turns on his tv,puts the dvd in, and starts the movie. Unaware that the volume is a little loud, loud enough to wake up the man in the next room.
Deimos sits up in his bed in a daze,hearing the sound of the intro to friday the 13th. "What the hell?" He says to himself with a yawn, not even bothering to go back to sleep he got up from his bed and left his room, spotting a light coming from underneath his boyfriend,sanfords door.
Deimos rubs his eyes slightly and braces himself for the light in the room to blind him before opening the door.

The tv light burned his eyes a bit before getting used to it to see sanford watching his tv, he seemed to not notice deimos standing there.
"Babe why are you up so late?" Deimos yawned, earning sanford to turn around to look at him then turning back to pause the movie "sorry hun. I just couldnt sleep" sanford explained after looking back at deimos who starts to wake up a little more "ill turn the volume down" sanford continued "nah its ok san, im already up" deimos walked inside and shuts the door.

"What are you watching?" Deimos asked, taking a seat beside sanford "friday the 13th" sanford answered back "you sure you dont want to go back to bed?" "Ya I'm positive babe, besides i wouldn't want you to stay up alone" deimos assured, leaning against sanford and rests his head on his shoulder "i dont mind it" he adds.
Sanford grins "just let me know if you get tired sweetheart" sanford says before unpausing the movie.

They both fell asleep halfway through the movie.