"Better give us a show." Nat shouted and laughed knowing this was going to be good.

Valen tried out every single outfit that was given to her. At first, she was stiff, hating everything she tried on. She would walk out with no smile, almost annoyed, then walked back in. Later, she started to have fun with it. Everything goofy Nat picked out, Valen would mix it with other things to have fun with it.

There was a gold crop top that she mixed with tie-dyed pants and a large bow headband. There was a dress she could not walk in so she waddled out looking like a penguin. She walked out all dramatic in a huge, puffy, yellow dress with long yellow gloves. She twirled and draped against a wall, fanning herself with her hand.

Nat and Wanda were laughing. They both kept clapping, applauding her show. Even though this was for Valen to find clothes, she walked over and grabbed Nat's hand, and pushed her into the dressing room. Valen took a seat beside Wanda waiting for Nat to come out with the next look.

Nat walked out with tiny sunglasses low on her nose, a blue skirt, and a pineapple shirt. She came out all serious giving a catwalk strut. When she made it to the girls, she pushed up the sunglasses and walked back.

Surprisingly, Nat was starting to enjoy herself.

After getting serious, Valen finally got clothes that she liked. She even got clothes she didn't like because Wanda made her, she was the one paying for everything after all.

"Wanda, I think I have enough clothing to last me years. I think I'm good now." Valen lifted the multiple bags on her arms to show she had no more room for anything else.

Wanda looked through more racks, not looking at Valen. "A girl could always use more clothes."

Nat walked up behind the two. "Guys."

Wanda and Valen turned around to see Nat holding a beautiful red dress. It was long sleeve, detailed with lace making it look classy, but it still had a simple vibe to it. It was short but long enough to cover right about the knees.

Nat handed it to Valen. "I think you should wear this."

"For what?" Valen put the dress against herself and looked in the mirror.

Wanda stood behind Valen looking into the mirror. "For a special occasion."

-

"Are we done now?" Valen rested against the car seat, finally getting to get off her feet and arms no longer carrying multiple bags.

"Nope." Wanda smiled at Valen through the rearview mirror.

"What now?"

"You'll see."

Valen looked out of the window as Wanda drove. Today was one of the first days of her life where she felt like a normal teenager. It couldn't be any better.

Wanda parked the car and told the other two to get out. "Now it's time to get your hair fixed. Get the black out, or dye it black again, change the color completely, cut it, it's up to you. Nat go with her and do whatever. I'll be back."

"Where are you going?" Nat asked.

"I have to pick up a few things for tonight. I'll be right back. Here take this." Wanda handed Nat a card.

"This is Tony's."

"Yeah. Did you think I was paying for all of this? He won't notice, now go have fun." Wanda gave them a thumbs up and drove away leaving Nat and Valen alone.

The two girls walked inside the hair salon. Valen decided to try and get the black out to go back to her natural silver hair. Nat sat beside her reading a magazine.