Broken Ribs for Brunch

Start from the beginning

" NANG!!" (Y/n) ran when they spotted me from afar.

" ThE--oNE aNd---OnLY----" Gosh (Y/n)'s hugs are crushing the life out of me.

I kid you not (Y/n)'s hugs' are life-threatening. Welcoming. But crushing! No wonder they're one of our best fighters' in the Avengers. Compare Thor's hugs' I would prefer theirs......

On second thought, none at ALL.

" (Y/n)! Let GO!--.....CaN'T BreAtHhhhE---" Patting their back to let go.

I don't know how long it last but, they finally did. Wow, it took me a hot minute to breathe till I see Loki coming in for one too.

" HolD-- UP! *deep breathing* tiGeR. *deep inhale* leT. *deep exhale* mE. *deep inhale* BREATHE!" Holding up my hand, signaling him to wait.

" It's great to see you again, Nang," Loki smirked, allowing me to breathe.

" What was that? I think a simple 'hi' would have been nice." Recovering myself from what just happened.

" I missed you!" (Y/n) jumped in front of Loki.

" I saw you yesterday at the market------"

" YEAH! Too damned long!" (Y/n) cheered.

Loki pops his head behind (Y/n) irritated, he also wanted to greet his friend too.

" May I have my hug now?" rolling his eyes at (Y/n).

I laughed at both their silliness. We both shared a big bear hug. Yeah, I'm not tall, so Loki, had to bend down a bit.

" An hour and 30 minutes shower, huh? You could set the world's record, you know." Pulling away first from the hug.

" Hehe. I could but, I prefer being freshly polished." Loki joked, flipping his hair off his shoulder, being sassy. Typical Loki is not the same without his sassiness.

" I figured. Anyways," I clap my hands together, " Zane will be down a bit late. Fury wanted a meeting last minute so, he's been here in a few. And Wanda is with Vision she will meet us there. I informed her before coming here already. Capish?" I informed them nod understanding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think about fifth teen minutes passed while we were still waiting down in the lounge. Somehow Loki got curious about the whales from a documentary we were watching to kill time. It became a wholesome; debate between the two..., more like nagging. And here I am trying to be civil waiting for Zane...,

~~~~Zip.Zip.Zip.Zip.Zip~~~~

Back to the present:

" And----"

" That's not how it---" Loki cut in.

" Hush you! Is it you or me telling the story?" I barked.

" Uncle Lok! Sshhh--!" Morgan, smacking his chest to be quiet.

" Hm.... carry on." He muttered.

" Now, where was I?... Oh! right--- so!" I continue.

~~~~~Du.du.du.lu.lu.lu~~~~~

(Back to the story)

" I mean for, such a large creature it is, why couldn't I hear it from here? Don't we live next to the ocean?" Loki inquired confusedly.

" I'm not going to explain again, Loki! The narrator just confor----"

" Because we can't, Loki. Our heads' are made with tissues cells along with muscles. The bone structure of the middle and inner ears is modified from that of terrestrial mammals to accommodate hearing underwater. The human ear evolved to hear sound in the air. It's not as helpful when submerged in water. And (Y/n) you could do a better job at explaining." I finished off their fight.