"You said goodbye to Rosie, didn't you?" Taehyung asked, and Jeongguk chuckled. "Of course I did. I'm not as bad of a husband as you."

Taehyung rose his eyebrow, and Jeongguk bit his lip, looking down. "Sorry. Didn't mean to sound so rude."

"I'm sure Rosie would be elated to find out her husband's taken bigger cock than she has," Taehyung said, quite loud. Jeongguk's eyes widened and he smacked Taehyung on the chest harshly, noticing how the chauffeur heard that and looked up.

"Come on. Get in the car." Taehyung said, giving Jeongguk's waist a push. The driver rushed hurriedly to open the car door for Jeongguk, and Jeongguk thanked him bashfully and sat inside the car.

Taehyung was going to leave but then heard his name being called. The man turned around and saw Veronica again. "What is it?" Taehyung asked sharply.

"Is it so painful for you to say goodbye?" Veronica said sarcastically, and Taehyung looked at her irately. Veronica leaned her hands forward to fix Taehyung's shirt, mumbling "You're never in order, always in a mess in situations like these-" but Taehyung grabbed her wrists before she could.

"I'm not a child, Veronica. Stop treating me like one." Taehyung irked, pulling himself back. Veronica looked at him in annoyance as well.

"It's because I love you," Veronica said, and Taehyung snickered, turning around to walk to the other side of the car and sit inside. Jeongguk watched from inside the car with big eyes, having seen the whole thing. He looked at Veronica, who saw Jeongguk and felt herself grow angrier. Jeongguk looked away quickly.

"Goodbye," Veronica called out, and Taehyung hummed and then sat inside the car, closing the door sharply. "Drive," Taehyung instructed, and the chauffeur began driving quite speedily, which Taehyung was pleased with.

"You didn't bid farewell to your wife?" Jeongguk asked in a small voice, and Taehyung looked at him. He looked at Jeongguk for a few seconds and then smirked, looking ahead. "She's in the car with me,"

Jeongguk frowned. "I'm not your wife, mister. How impolite." Jeongguk hummed, and Taehyung slid his hand onto Jeongguk's thigh. Jeongguk saw wearily as the chauffeur kept giving the two confused looks from the rearview mirror.

"Are we taking a train to France?" Jeongguk asked to break the silence. Taehyung chuckled. "No, baby. We're taking a flight."

"A-a flight?" Jeongguk squeaked suddenly, hand going to his lips as he looked at Taehyung with widened eyes. "As- as in on- o-on an airplane?"

"Yes, love. It'll take 2 hours or so." Taehyung responded casually, and Jeongguk still had wide eyes.

"B-but-! That- that must be awfully expensive, Taehyung! You- you musn't spend so much... h-how will I pay you back?" Jeongguk asked.

"You don't have to pay me back, Jeongguk. Your presence is enough." Taehyung said sultrily, and Jeongguk tensed up. "Besides, I think I'll receive a little... payment when we reach the lakehouse, don't you?"

Jeongguk blushed, biting his lip while looking at the older man. Taehyung leaned in, his face an inch away from Jeongguk's. Jeongguk shook his head. "T-the.. the chauffeur-"

"He won't care," Taehyung said loud enough for him to hear. "I'm the one paying him after all, aren't I?" Taehyung said, turning around to see the driver's eyes shift to the side. Jeongguk bit his lip, watching Taehyung lean forward and press their lips together.

Jeongguk gripped onto the seat, humming into his mouth. The driver's eyes widened, and he tried focusing on the road, but his eyes stood fixated on the two from the mirror in front. Jeongguk kissed Taehyung back gently, not wanting to overdo it. Taehyung reached his hand up Jeongguk's thigh, and the younger moaned gingerly into his lips.