part 2

i wake up in the morning none of the team is up. i hope mom is too. you walk out of her bunk no sign of her i grab my  school bag and head out the door. i make it out the first set of doors but gets stopped at the second by mom.
maya: you are keaving with out saying bye
Dylan: no bye
i head to leave but mom grabs me.
maya: why arent you talking to me
Dylan: maybe it is about the woman i have caught you with
maya: her name is carina
Dylan: well carina has gotten more attention form you than your own daughter. like i really want to tell you about my date but i dont know if u have time for me. and i dont really need to see some womans hand halfway down my moms pants. so see ya later
i walk out of the station and into my car.
+beep+
anna: hey sexy
Dylan: hey
Anna:i will meet you in the red cafeteria
dylan: see u there
i arrived at school walked into the building to see anna sitting at a table. she waves me over. i go to sit down but she stops me by pulling me into her. she hugs me then places a quick kiss on my lips leaving me shocked. we never talked about it. i stanf ther frozen in place. anna grabs my waist and pulls me down into her lap. i could feel the heat rising in my cheeks. i knew i was bright red so i look down at my hands anna sees that and just hold onto my hands with hers.
anna places her head on my shoulder and listens to her friends talk. i didn't hear any of the conversation i was so stuck in my head thinking about everything that was happening.
the bell rings signaling to head to class.
you stand up to leave but get pulled right back into Anna's lap.
anna: so meet me tonight.
i nod your head.
anna: you are so cute when flustered.
I blush even redder than i thought posible.
'i am so embarrassed'
anna: its ok
Dylan: i said that out loud?
anna: yup
Dylan: im gonna go now
anns lets go of me and i head to class.

after school
i was walking to my car as i am going i hear someone call my name. there are so many boys with the sane name so i just ignore it.
i am getting in my car when simeone taps my shoulder. i turn around to see anna standing next to me.
anna: so ready for our plans
i nod my head
anna: leave your car here we are taking mine
i grab my keys and phone and we head to her car.
she starts the car and leaves to school parking lot.
i am sitting in the seat unsure what to do or say. anna raches her hand over the console and grabs my hand in hers and laces our  fingers together.

we drive for 10 minutes when she pulls into an empty parking lot where the towns haunted house soon will go.
Dylan: what are we doing here
Anna: a picnic, this is my favorite spot, my mom sets up the haunted house so i come with her.
Dylan: that's cute
anna pulls out some food in paper bags and hands one bag over to me
anna: dont look in the bag eat it and try to guess what it is
i nod and took a bite
i could feel the bread in my mouth so i know it is a sandwich.
it is sticky inside so i know it is a fluffenutter sandwich. it brings me back to my childhood when i was close to mom and didn't have to deal with meeting her new partners or feeling less important than her new fling.