2

Finally, after finishing a hard day at work, I was about to go home. However, I was stopped once I was temporarily blinded due to someone putting their hands over my eyes and saying in a sing-song voice, "Guess whooo~!"

I pause momentarily, "I don't even need to guess, Gojo."

He removed his hands and pouted slightly, "Wow, you are no fun."

I glared at him slightly and jabbed him with my elbow, "Rude."

He acted like I punched him with all my might. He grabbed the area that I jabbed him and acted very dramatic. "Y/n! I can't believe you would do this to me..."

I left out a soft chuckle. He saw this and looked satisfied, like it was his mission to make me laugh. We kept walking in a comfortable silence together until I spoke up once again. "Is there a reason you needed to see me?"

He then smiled brightly and said, "Oh yeah! That's right I almost forgot! I saw Nanami today and it was the strangest thing, he had a drink with him! He never brings a drink with him so I asked him about it and he told me you bought the drink and gave it to him!"

I blushed slightly then nodded. "Yeah. I bought the drink..." I trailed off slightly. I then glanced at Gojo, "D-Did he seem to like it at all?"

Gojo nodded and hummed in response which put you at ease. "Yeah, I think he liked it. Was this the plan you came up with? The one from last night?"

I was slightly confused, but then I remembered the texts from last night. "Yeah. It was. I'm glad that it worked...so I am gonna keep doing it!" I say and smile. I was determined.

Gojo gave me a thumbs up, "Yeah! That's the spirit Y/n!" He then smiled to himself, only to speak up again a few seconds later. "Y'know, I have always wanted to set up a date for Nanami, so I am kinda happy you like him so much! I will try to help out anyway that I can, just let me know," he says as he stops walking. I guess it was time for us to part ways. He turned to me and smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow, okay Y/n?"

I smile at him and wave, "Mhm! See you tomorrow!" I then start to walk back home since I don't stay on the Jujutsu Tech campus. That was a nice chat with Gojo, I feel like he didn't tease me too much or anything. He also genuinely looked happy when talking about me and Nanami, which in turn made me happy. I'm also glad he is willing to help me out with this whole thing. Gosh, I feel like I am in high school again.

~The Next Day~

I was once again on my way to the cafe to get a drink for Nanami. Instead of feeling nervous and rushed like yesterday, I felt happy. This is only my second time doing this but I already felt like it was part of my routine. Honestly, I didn't mind it being part of my routine if it means I can get Nanami to open up to me more. Plus, it gives me some nice time outside in the early morning to think about the day.

I entered the cafe and ordered Nanami's drink. I then went and sat down as I waited for it to be made. I started to think about different things to perhaps bring up to Nanami while I give him his drink. I just want to have a decent conversation with him! Maybe if I mention the weather or something so dull like that he won't suspect anything. I was then snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my name being called to pick up Nanami's drink. I go and pay for the drink before picking it up and heading to work. On my walk I was stopped by the most amazing smell ever. I quickly stopped and followed the smell, almost entirely forgetting about work.

The source of the smell was a small bakery. I looked around a bit before I saw these really cute heart shaped sweets. Before I knew it, I had bought them. They even came in a cute bag. However as I started to head to work I realized I actually wasn't even hungry. I then got a genius idea. I'll give them to Nanami. I smile to myself and quicken my pace as I walk to work.

Once I arrive at work I search around for Nanami again. Luckily, I was able to find him in the spot I bumped into him yesterday. As I was walking up to him he noticed me and waved slightly. "Good morning! I brought you another coffee!" I said and then smiled sweetly. "I also bought these sweets as well, you can have them too." I blush slightly and hand the things to Nanami.

"Oh, thanks again Y/n. You are very kind." Nanami says and grabs the coffee and sweets. He then looks at the overly cutesy bag of sweets. "What type of sweets are these?" He says then carefully opens the bag to take a peek inside.

I then blush as I remember they were heart shaped sweets. However, I can still save this. "Oh, those! I, um, started to smell something amazing on my way here so I followed the scent and it lead me to a bakery! I thought they were really cute and kind of...impulsively bought them." I slightly winced at how stupid that last part made me sound. However, after I let out a nervous chuckle I continued speaking. "It was only after I bought them I realized I wasn't hungry... so I decided to give them to you!"

Nanami looked at me, he wore his same stoic face as always. "Y/n I appreciate this, but impulsive buying is not a good habit to form," he says dryly.

I looked down slightly and nodded. "Sorry..."

He looked away slightly and sighed, "Just try not to do it again. I am sorry to end the conversation on a note like that but I must go to work. I presume you have to do the same?"

I look up and nod, slightly cheering up at his small apology. "Y-Yeah I have to go as well..."

"Well then, I will see you tomorrow. Have a good day, Y/n." Nanami says before walking off and going to do his work.

When he was out of view I started smiling like crazy.

Finally, an actual conversation with Nanami. It wasn't anything crazily long but this is a good step.

I happily walk to where I was reported to be that day. The start of the day has already put me in such a great mood. I honestly could care less about what I had to do today, I was so happy.

~That Night~

I was on my way home from work, still happy from my encounter with Nanami today. When I got home I shot Gojo a quick text, telling him all about the conversation with Nanami. I then went and started to get ready for bed. I took a quick shower and threw some comfortable pjs on. I then realized I was a little hungry so I decided to eat something small before I brush my teeth and actually go to bed. I picked my favorite snack and sat at my small dining table. I heard my phone go off and pick it up, realizing Gojo must have texted me back. However before I could click on the notification the message disappeared. Whoever sent that message must of unsent it. I sigh and finish up the last bit of my snack before going to brush my teeth. 

As I was brushing my teeth I was wondering to myself if I should now add buying sweets to my new Nanami routine. I decided it wouldn't hurt that much since they were relatively cheap sweets, I just hope they taste good. I will have to ask Nanami about them tomorrow. In case they weren't that good, I will just buy a different type of sweet for him. I finish brushing my teeth and lazily walk myself to my bed. I didn't realize how exhausted I was. I flop onto my bed and get cozy in the covers and slowly drift off into a calming sleep.