18: lavender shampoo ✩

Start from the beginning

"Neither do I," He told her.

Emerson tried to hide the smile that wanted to appear on her face. "Good. I have um..." she nervously cleared her throat, "I have to shower before my parents come back." Without saying anything else she turned back around and walked into the bathroom.

JJ listened as the water turned on in the bathroom and he sat quietly, thinking to himself for a moment. He smirked as he stood up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. He stood quietly in the doorway for a moment as steam began to fill the room. Emerson hadn't noticed him yet as she was gathering some shampoo to put in her hair.

"Mind if I join you?" JJ asked, making a small squeal leave Emerson's mouth as she turned around to look at him. JJ didn't wait for an answer as he was already getting into the shower. "Woah..." he gasped as his body hit the warm water. He had never had a shower where the water pressure felt this nice.

Emerson giggled as she lightly bit her bottom lip before gathering more of the shampoo and put it into JJ's hand. She turned around as he began to put the lavender scented shampoo on her scalp, gently massaging it in. Emerson's eyes closed for a moment, taking in the feeling of his hands on her.

JJ guided her under the water, letting all the shampoo rinse out. While she stood there she put some of her shampoo in his hair. He had his hands on her waist, holding her close to him. He just wanted to be able to be near her, and feel her bare skin against his own. When JJ stepped forward allowing the water to run over him, Emerson leaned in to kiss him. It was quick, almost like it had become a habit, like it was something they'd do for the rest of their lives.

JJ used her soap to clean off all the dirt that had been sitting on his skin for who knows how long, while she put conditioner in her hair. Once he was done he stepped closer to Emerson, her back against his chest and put the soap on her body.

His hands softly trailed down the curves of her body taking in every part of it. Emerson leaned her head back onto JJ's shoulder, pressing every part of her against him. JJ had one hand on her waist holding her in position while his other hand ran down her body. Emerson let out a small whimper as his hand moved further down.

"Em?" A voice called out from outside the room.

The two teens inside the shower immediately pulled away from each other with eyes full of fear. "Be right out," Emerson called out as she turned off the water. "Stay here," She whispered to JJ, even though he had a look that screamed let me get out of here.

Emerson quickly got out of the shower and wrapped a clean towel around her body before she walked out. She stood in the doorway, watching as Hayden picked up a baseball cap that clearly didn't belong to her.

"Hey... I didn't hear you come," She said softly.

"Who's in the shower?" He asked, without any kind of notice.

"What do you-"

"His clothes are still in here," Hayden reminded her as he pointed to clothes scattered across her floor while keeping his back to his older sister.

"Shit," Emerson said under her breath before gathering all of JJ's clothes in her hands. The second she had all of his clothes she brought them into the bathroom. "It's just Hayden," she told JJ tossing him his clothes.

"Who the hell is Hayden?"

"My brother," Emerson answered and JJ's eyes widened in realization.

"Your brother?" JJ questioned as he quickly dried himself off with a nearby towel.

"Yes, my brother," She answered. "He saw your clothes on the floor and put it all together."

JJ sighed as put his boxers back on. "What should I do?"