The allies

"Who are you?" Asta says as a huge amount of pressure forms in the area. "Please calm down. I'm not here to hurt you I swear." Asta turns to see a devil on his hands and knees. "Please release the pressure I can't take it." The devil says laying on the ground now. "Fine I'll release it just tell me why your here I'm at my wedding." The devil stands. "Sir my name is Nihasa. I'm a high ranking devil of the first level. I'm here to warn you and try to join forces." Asta raises his eye. "A high ranking devil? Why do you want to join us?" "Well the higher ups are planning this war and no matter what want you dead. But while you where in the underworld you saved me from being killed by a high ranking devil. So I want to return the favor." "Hold on first off your here to return the favor? I thought devils where there just to kill?" Asta says before having a flashback. "Just because your devil doesn't mean your a bad guy!" Asta then looks at the devil and reads his ki. "Ok we can join up. On one condition." The devil nods "anything." "We make a pack. Your going to join me and Liebe for the rest of your our lives." Asta says smiling holding out his hand. "REALLY ILL GET TO JOIN YOU?!" Nihasa says jumping up and down.

After the wedding the black bulls are back at base. "Haa. Finally back at base." Asta says laying on the bed stretching his arms out. "That must've been tiring for you. I mean you had to fight my dad! He's no push over either." Asta laughs before sitting up. "You know your stronger right?" He says as Noelle puts one of Astas shirts on. "I'm not." Noelle says looking down. "Noelle how many times have we spared?" "To many to count." "How much have you won?" "A few." "How many did he win?" "Well that's because you were actually trying against him." "I always try against you though." Noelle hits the back of his head. "YOUR TELLING ME YOUVE BEEN TRYING AGAINST ME! YOU COULD SERIOUSLY HURT ME!" Noelle says as Asta grabs his head. "So this is masters wife. She's kinda scary." "Tell me about it." Both Nihasa and Liebe pop out. "When did you get another one?!" Noelle says with stars in her eyes. "You might want to run." "OI LIEBE SHUT UP!" Noelle yells holding out her hands. "I swear I'm not that scary." Nihasa flys towards her as Asta sits on the floor with his back on the side of the bed. "So when did you guys get close?" "Well we basically live in your mind so I saw the commotion early. And if you can trust him I have to trust him too." Liebe says smiling.

"ASTA!" A voice can be heard from the hall. "What's wrong." Asta says a little annoyed. "BIG TROUBLE! THERES A CLOAKED FIGURE WITH MENACING MAGIC OUTSIDE!" The door opens to show Gordon sweating. "Woah calm down I'll take care of it. Also without makeup and doin your hair you look good." Asta says placing his hand on Gordon's shoulder. (Gonna do a new character design chapter for a time skip soon. Accidentally forgot him last time😅) Gordon couldn't move. Once Asta left the hall gordon fell. "What was that pressure?" Gordon says as sweat falls. Outside the base the black bulls are ready to fight before the cloaked figure says "let me talk to master Nihasa." The person about to attack is stopped by Asta. "What do you want?" Asta says as Nihasa pops out. "Oh Val what are you doing here?" The person takes off the cloak. "Master why did you leave us?" The cloaked figure was a female devil. "Well I went to talk to the black guardian. I was going to come back but we made a contract." "OI ASTA HOW DID YOU MAKE A CONTRACT WITHOUT THE ALTAR?!" Nacht says. "You learn a lot when your in the underworld it doesn't matter right now. Anyways Val was it? Your master has agreed to help us fight the higher ups. In the coming year. Are going to help us as well?" Nihasa then says "I'm not going to allow the devils under me attack anyone. They will help." Val bows before saying "Let me form a contract with someone! I want to stay by masters side." Asta asks "So what's your magic?" Val looks up and says "I have disassembly magic." Val sticks her hand out to a tree and splits it into 3 pieces easily. Asta starts thinking about it before walking over to everyone. "Who wants a devil?" "EHHH?! YOU CANT BE SERIOUS?!" Everyone yells. "What they're powerful. This devil seems to be almost at the same level of a high tier. Getting this would boost you." Everyone looks at each other before asta comes to a consensus "Alright. Nash Marie come here." The both walk forward a little nervous and salute. "Nash I'm giving you Nihasa and Marie you'll take Val." "OI I KNOW YOUR NOT TRYING TO HARM MARIES PURENESS!" Gauche says running towards asta. "Big brother calm down. He sees something that time and the devil have in common I'll take her." She says as Asta then looks at Nash. "Your taking Nihasa." "Hold on now you already have a contract with him why give him to me?!" "Because I can't use his magic. I have no mana." Asta says as Nihasa asks "Will this boy be able to handle me?" Asta nods saying "easily." "Alright everyone to sleep we'll do the devil thing tomorrow." Asta says walking back inside.

"Why'd you lie?" Liebe says as Noelle looks at him confused "what do you mean?" Asta says "You could've used his magic." Liebe says as Asta laughs. "I could've but then I'd be separating them." "Separating them?" Noelle asks "yes if I kept Nihasa then he wouldn't be able to see Val once I become wizard king. So I made sure they would stay together. Plus his magic works better with Nash's." "What is his magic power?" Noelle asks as Asta gets stars in his eyes. "ITS SO COOL BASICALLY YOU CAN TURN A ROOM INTO ZERO GRAVITY!" "Woah that is cool." Noelle says as they lay in bed. "Master was thinking about that all this time? He truly is a nice guy." Nihasa says as he was listening since they still had a contract. He says flying to Nash's room.