The Dungeon

After being teleported close to the dungeon Asta says while walking behind the young bulls(that's what I'm gonna call them) with Noelle"Finral has gotten super good at teleporting now." Noelle laughs and tells him "Ever since you left everyone in the black bulls trained their hardest. You should see Magna he's makes crazy new spells each week." Asta looked at Noelle surprised that Magna has gotten so powerful.

When they entered the dungeon the young bulls were shocked at how much mana was in one area. Asta and Noelle laugh at their reaction remembering theirs then Noelle turns to Asta and says "I'm pretty sure this dungeon has more mana than ours." Asta turns to her and says " Yeah this time I can feel all the mana." Noelle looks at him with a doubtful face as Asta say "I don't feel the mana directly more of the fact I can feel the pressure of it."

The young bulls go up to Asta and Noelle and ask what they are doing there. Asta answers "We are here to check if it has any dangerous magic and to make sure it's safe enough for a team to get the treasure out of here." As they walk through the dungeon Nash steps on a trap and a huge wave of fire almost hits him as Asta had knocked Nash out of the way. The fire had engulfed Asta in mere seconds as everyone looked horror. Once the fire went away they saw Asta without a scratch no burns nothing. Asta walks over to Nash and says he need to be more careful before walking to back towards Noelle. Noelle a little mad he didn't warn her pulls on his ear saying in threatening tone almost worst than yami "Next time give me a warning, ok." She says with an evil grin. Asta sweating more than when he had fought Dante says in a scared voice "Y-yes ma'am."

As they get further into the dungeon the amount of traps have now doubled and there are now stone golems. Noelle and Asta are standing in the back to see what the young bulls can do without their help. There are four golems Marie attacking the first one uses her eye magic to freeze the golem in place while Nash and Nick come up and slash it at the same time killing it. Then Nash and Nick combine their magic and make a slash of molten metal that melts the next one with ease. With Nick and Nash attack that leaves two golems Marie is taking one on her own while Nash and Nick take out the other one. Marie while dodging on of the golems attacks uses her eye magic to throw the golem up in the air when the golem lands it shatters revealing a purple gem radiating mana. Before Marie could get there the golem started to reform around the gem. Before long Marie had destroyed the golem throwing into a wall near Noelle and Asta. Asta yelled at her "WATCH WERE YOU THROW THAT THING YOU COULD HURT SOMEONE!" Marie shrugged it off as she grabbed the gem and crushed it under her foot. Nick and Nash made quick work of the golem using their swords cutting the gem with ease.

After the fights Asta and Noelle meet up with them so they can move forward. They make it to a new room where bandits were found looking for the treasure the bulls were after. In a blink of an eye Asta appeares beside them yawning as he asks them "You guys find the room yet?" The first bandit answers him "Not yet but I think we're close." As the second bandit continues "we believe it's behind this door but we don't want to get lost." They looked at each other as they thought they were talking to each other they look to their left and notice Asta standing there with a smile. "You made a big mistake coming towards us." The first one said as he pulled out his grimoire "Ice creation magic: Ice dagger" he said a little shaky. The second one pulled out his grimoire and said "soil magic : sea of soil" as he said this a wave of dirt went flying towards Asta as he smirked covering his leg with anti-magic. When he kicked it the wave disappeared the man with a dagger then ran to Asta and Asta punched the man in the gut before he was able to do damage to anyone. The man was sent through the door as Asta says "Did you find the treasure?" The bulls laughed as the other bandit couldn't move he was so scared. Suddenly two pairs of black chains with a red aura wrap around the bandits.

He turns around to say "I've wanted to try this spell for so long." As they all walk into the room where the bandit was knocked out. They see a huge door with writing on it although it doesn't look like a language they can read. While everyone tried to find an entrance to the room asta walks up to the writing suddenly a bright light flashes. Noelle and the young bulls turn around to see Asta knocked out on the ground. They rush over to him to see if he's ok.

Asta wakes up in a blank area filled with white. He looks around yelling for the others when suddenly he senses someone behind him he turns around trying to pull out a sword when he notices his grimoire is gone. As he looks up he notices a short woman with ash blond hair and green eyes. Suddenly she runs at him giving him a hug. Asta down on her surprised he didn't know this lady and she randomly hugged him. With a confused tone Asta asked "Do I know you." She looks up at him and answers "You do but you were to young to remember me." Asta then remembers the memory he shared with Liebe as he said in a soft shaky tone "M-mom?"

Next chapter is going to be a character design update because I forgot to say how everyone looked now but I'll have a chapter out soon after it