chapter 4

Jin walked in the house after he had walked to the store to get some food while he also had buyed a collar for jimin so peopel knew he had a owner.... since hybrids are rare people easily try to get one and use them as toys... so jin buyed jimin a collar so peope knew he had an owner and if a hybrid walk whitout a collar they can just get used by everyone..

Jin walked into the house to see a complitly mess..... namjoon already  had broke the sink somehow and glass pices from a vase laid everyone on the floor while yoongi just slept...

Jungkook and taehyung fighting over a game while hobi ran around trying to clean taehyung and jungkooks mess.... just a normal day.....

"Where is jiminie" Jin asked hobi that  cleaned up some chips jungkook and taehyung had spiled on the floor..

"His upstairs taking a nap" hobi said and jin nodded befor placing the groceries on in the kitchen before walking up and slowly walked into jimins room seeing the little boy picefully sleeping on the bed.... he had made a nest whit the pillows and duvet... in the middel of the nest the little hybrid laid crulled up and small snores escape his plump lips....

Jin walkes up to jimin and sat on the bed palcing a lips between jimins fluffy ears... jin stroke jimin ears and the small boy purred softly... then jin shaked jimin a little when jimin finally opend his eyes whit a little smile burying his face into a pillow...

"God morning sweetie.. jiminie can you please wear this collar so people know that you have a owner" Jin asked as sweet as he could and jimin nodded shyly while jin was leaning over to jimin taking it on his neck

(The collar)

"Minnie can I ask you a quastion" Jin looked at jimin while he stroking  jimins hair.... jimin looked up at jin whit big eyes. Jin undertood what jimin meant and asked the quastion...

"Are you a little minnie??" Jin asked looking at the small boy.. jin knew much about littles and jimin acted raelly like one.... jimin backed a little away before tears filled up in his eyes... "Do ywo hwate minnie noww..."

Jimin said while his small tail wrapped around his wiast... his little snow fox tailed wasnt really long, but jimin was pretty thin so it got one round around his waist.. jin knew that jimin do that when he is nervous... "hey minnie.. baby don't be nervous.. i don't blame you sweetie.. give jinnie a hug"

Jimin cravled over to jin and jumped in his arms holding his shirt thight while burying his face in jins chest.. jin laid his face in jimins soft hair "it's okey baby"

Jin said stroking jimins fox ears that made jimin purr "so jinnie lwove minnie??"
Jimin said while his ears peeked up looking at jin..