Two

Then more young girls come busting in running to amy .
"Amy . Are you in here?" One girl asked .
"Oh meg my hand" Amy said .

Laurie was more interested in another girl that walked in . While Y/n was in the back just observing .

"What did you do ?!" another girl said .
"Nothing . I did a drawing , and then Mr.davis hit me. ask Y/n she was there ." Amy said pointing at the girl in the corner . Everyone turned there head to y/n .
"It is true ." she said
"oh Amy . oh i'm meg" meg said smiling at y/n .
"Jo" reaching for her hand"
"lovely to meet you all" Y/n said smiling and shaking jo's hand .

Laurie and Jo went have to a painting a started talking . She is a lucky girl . Then a lady and man came in . It was mr.Lawrence and marmee . Everyone called her that .

-

Everyone was headed outside . Jo and marmee started walking to her home . While Amy and Meg talked .

"I must leave now . my father is probably worried about me" y/n said .
"oh bye y/n . remember lunch tomorrow at that house" Amy said pointing at her house and walking off with meg .
"it was a pleasure on meeting you y/n ." laurie said
"will i see you tomorrow at lunch as well laurie ?"
y/n asked .
"oh i might stop by" laurie said .
y/n smiled and rushed off home .

laurie was a kind man . Jo is very lucky . Well all the marches are very lucky to have a gentleman around Y/n thought.

-

a/n - this a short chapter sorry