0

the before

"she just went haywire, she's fucking out of her mind for that, shes never acted like that before. shes absolutely fucking insane, officer. i know her and i know that she needs to be behind bars, for everyone else's safety."

"just for the recording, can you state who 'she' is, for legal reasons, of course"

"billie, billie o'connell"

-

"i don't know why you have me here, let alone all of my friends, we aren't even involved-"

"they know billie o'connell, and so do you. so, tell me what you know about her, anything at all, i need details,"

he smirked disgustingly

"just tell me what you know and ill let you go, shes our main suspect-"

"main suspect? she didn't even do anything wrong!" clarke exclaimed, slamming their hands onto the table frustratedly

"don't interrupt me, and of course she is, she's a psychopath, what don't you understand?"

-

"it wasn't me"

the lights in the interrogation room were bright and shining directly onto the detective's face. the room was cold and uncomfortable, it was awkward and nobody wanted to be there, you could tell. the silence was extremely loud.

the table the two sat at, had a coffee stain near the top right corner which was barely visible by the copious amounts of paperwork covering the piece of furniture. from the light, billie could see the dust particles surrounding his face. she could clearly tell that the room was old and was cleaned once in a blue moon.

the detective kept on writing something on a single sheet of paperwork but she couldn't decipher what was being written. his handwriting was far too messy for her to read, it all looked like dots and scribbles to her.

the air was thick and dense. the tension was high; almost palpable.

"why are you our main suspect then?" the detective retorted, scratching his stubble with a smirk. he gave her a distorted look; like she was speaking out of her ass and it made billie so frustrated.

why did nobody believe her? her past was eventful nonetheless but that does not mean she would commit such a crime. she's not a psycho, no offence to them but also full offence at the same time. she couldn't believe that she would be suspected of this. it's outrageous.

"listen, i don't know why you have us all here, but i didn't fucking do it, im not some sort of sicko"

fucking pig, i wanna strangle him until he's dea-

"you are, look at what you've done, you're a menace to society, you should be incarcerated. if it were up to me, you would've been locked up way before this. watch yourself, you son of a bitch"

billies fist clenched as she tried to control herself, she didn't want any more attention on her, acting out would just make it worse.

she had to control her temper.

for vega, do it for vega.

-

"tell me what you know about billie o'connell" the detective sighed and looked up at the girl opposite him.

"well i don't know a lot, but she has amazing head game, its so godly and it made me squ-" venus said, her mind travelling to a place it should not be in this moment in time.

"oh my god no, i mean about what she did" he exasperated

"well i don't know about that then, im not sure, if you see her, tell her to give me a call and we can hang out, like old times" she said

"shut the hell up and get out, you're useless" the detective shook his head and groaned.

her friends are either really good at keeping secrets, or billie really is innocent.

the latter must be false.

it has to be, right?

-

"i know one of you motherfuckers tried to say it was me, the detective told me. so whoever wanted to rat me out you better speak the fuck up or ill do what i supposedly did to those people. i swear to god im not fucking playing around, you hear?" they all  nodded

billie was infuriated.

how could one of her friends just turn their back on her like that?

she knew all of their secrets, so if she does get locked up and finds out who snitched on her, it's all out.

she has dirt on everybody.

but she's innocent.

she knows that. her friends should too. especially the fucking bastard who tried to out her to the detective. shes hasn't done anything wrong.

if only vega was here, she could tell them that i didn't do it, she knows that im innocent.

but shes nowhere to be found, which is confusing as fuck,

i saw her the other day.

weird.

billie pointed her finger in their faces, trying to find out whos guilty of ratting her out. she would fucking kill them with their bare hands if she went to jail for this, no remorse.

so much for fucking friendship, huh?

all fucking bullshit, she doesn't trust anyone,

apart from vega.

her precious little soul.

her dream girl.