The Unexpected Friendship... with a freaking crybaby

Start from the beginning

As Adrian fully focused on it, and it was a Häagen-Dazs tub with a vanilla flavoured ice cream which just got out of the freezer. As I turned behind and looked through the cafes window, I saw Hallie's dad giving me a thumbs up and which was kinda encouraging. Hallie had two spoons with her and by guessing this she wasn't gonna slip this opportunity out from her hands.

We had another fun time just scooping up pieces of ice cream but it kinda made me cheer up. Sharing food with a friend, hope that this friend might be someone who I could trust easily. We stared into the sunset sky, cars honking by at the nearby traffic and just talked about random things.

It was a refreshing sensation for once, besides my parent's back home looking out for me or were the only friends I ever had. The people I usually have with me were already growing distant due to new friends, you horizons to achieve and many more...

Now, I could only just hope that things would turn out for the better. Once me and Hallie were done eating up that delicious and cold ice cream we said our farewells. She told me a few minutes ago that she and her dad lived at the second floor of their bakery, which was hard to believe due to the breakfast themed bakery house they have.

I went to the nearest bus stop. I couldn't really ask my parents due to the piled up work they had, I might just end up as a bother for them so the other initiative to get a ride was the buses near the school. I waited for what seems like forever, the chilly winds were slapping me with their frigid spikes and my hands and body heart were already fading due to the ice cream plus this chilly air.

As the bus arrived, it was jammed packed with kids who are going home. I heard a silence as I went in the bus and took my seat and then the noise reverberated more than the engine of the bus, out hardly it didn't really bug me that much as long as I could reach my house. After a few minutes or hours later, the sky was already in a midnight blue, the stars were twinkling like gems that were out of peoples grasps. I sighed with relief due to the bus being filled with ordinary high school students and I was the only oddity there. As the bus stopped at the station or stop near my neighbour hood I went down and walked in the silent neighbourhood. People in their on respectable houses and were having fun, as I glanced quickly from house to house.

I arrived in front of the door to my house, I took the key, turned the knob and quickly shut the door from the harmful world. I quickly headed to my room and threw my bag to the side of my work desk and just landed face front to the bed. My body was already worn out form the things that happened today, being sprayed with glitter, was offered a slot in the student council (which I don't really need that much), made friends with Hallie.

As the thought arose, 'I made a friend, the first ever friend I had in high school'. I quickly went to my human sized mirror that was glued to my wardrobe. I looked glittered, battered and weak. The only thing that would fix things was a good evening bath. I quickly took of the clothing I wore and placed it in the nearest laundry bag and then went to the bathtub. After washing and feeling relaxed , I soaked myself in some green tea bath soak which was soo relieving.

I couldn't remove the grin that was already placed on my face because the days of today and the days to come for this high school year would turn out great.

------------------------------------

Hey guys!

here is your chapter. I almost lost all hope to try and update it today. You might also laugh at the bits that I did to Adrian.

Adrian: Sean!!! Why did you turn me into a cry baby when I am not

Me: Ummm, I really am sorry but it just kinda happened.

Adrian: // sits on the nearest corner and was escaping a dark regretting aura//

Hallie: Sean, you shouldn't have done that. //rushes towards Adrian and pats his head//
There there everything is okay now.

Adrian: //welling up tears// Hallie ! //goes forward to get a hug//

Me: Should've known along time you were a sappy character (snickers)

Adrain: (Shock)

Okay that's enough of me hurting Adrain.

Adrian: Hey! I heard that.

Okay then. Don't forget guys to comment and vote. Also please comment I really want to hear you guys. Plus I am great full to you all that we have reached far into this story and there is like a ton of you out there who are reading this like there is no tomorrow soo yeah. Also tell the bits that you really liked in this story so that I would get a grasp on what you guys liked or not in my chapters.

That's it for me See ya all next time~

SeanOcampo9

© 2015 14th of March