To Demon School Babyrus ( Part 2 )

3rd pov

After arriving at the school Iruma and Arianna went to the ceremony hall where every students is seated, the two chose to sit at the back in the middle of many demon students. Arianna sat with straight back and head held high but not in an arrogant way more of in confident way. While Iruma hunched his back while muttering lowly of not wanting to stand out but Arianna know that since sullivan is the chair-demon of Babyrus then that wish won't be granted.

The ceremony started when the chair-demon arrived at the stage causing every students to get exited then he began boating about Iruma and Arianna who is his grandchildren and showed the whole school a big sized photo of the old demon and his two grandchildren. After boating the teacher called the first year representative Asmodeus Alice to give speech but was changed to Iruma being the one to give speech making the boy nervous. The chair-demon pointed to the photo in the table and Iruma saw words at the back and realized that his grandpa prepared it for him so he began to read the spell and everyone immediately got nervous and as soon as Iruma finished reading everyone cheered but the teachers hurried to Iruma and asked why he chanted a forbidden spell shocking the boy since he didn't know but when he asked its effect it was only a simple one which would allow Iruma to not trip or fall for the rest of the day.

At the back a pink haired boy gritted his teeth in anger. As soon as the ceremony ended Arianna went to Iruma's side and began to comfort the boy.

" Atleast it gave you something useful since knowing how demons are chances that there will be someone who will challenge you and the spell will give you another protection "

Iruma nodded but just as they walk in the hallway, a pink haired demon confronted them and lead them to the school's back yard where the demon proceeds to complain and challange Iruma to a duel. Many students arrived to spectate and watch the fight causing Iruma to be shocked and anxious. As Asmodeus throw fireballs Iruma continued to dodge and this continued until 20 minutes later where both became tired, the demons watching the fight began to taunt Asmodeus since Iruma was not attacking him and that made the demon angry so he created a sword made of fire and dashed towards the blue haired boy but Iruma just used his momentum to dodge the attack but a student was in the path of where Asmodeus is heading so Iruma grabbed his waist and performed a German suplex. Arianna walked toward them and helped Iruma up then she used a spell to lift the unconcoius demon and told Iruma that they will first take Asmodeus to the infirmary then they will head to their grandpa's office to ask the old demon on what will Iruma do next or Atleast help him void getting punished.

As Iruma panic on what he would do an if he should apologise to Asmodeus, said demon barged in to the office and walked towards where the two were and kneeled in front of them and declared that since he thoroughly lost even when at advantage he wi...

As Iruma panic on what he would do an if he should apologise to Asmodeus, said demon barged in to the office and walked towards where the two were and kneeled in front of them and declared that since he thoroughly lost even when at advantage he will begin serving the two as their servant shocking Iruma. Their grandpa just laughed at them and even asked if he can upload the photo of Iruma's German suplex in the school's website homepage. Arianna just smiled at the chaos and took a picture of it to commemorate the day.