Flying Race, Start!!

Arianna's pov

After using mana control to float I begin to control my mana to make me fly after kalego-sensei started the race I also decided to help Iruma by waiting for him and catching him when sensei pushed him down the hill.

I used floating spell to make Iruma lighter then held his hand as we race towards the goal then I saw Sabro heading towards the kanakiri valley and asked Iruma if we should follow him to make sure he is safe and Iruma agreed. Following the blonde demon I also saw Azz and Clara and waved at them then continued to follow Sabro and just as we passed a nest we heard a pained whispering of a bird and decided to check out the source and saw that it was a huge bird that was injured Iruma showed him that he is harmless by injuring himself when he is about to treat the injury of the monster a blood dripped out from his bandaged hand and unto the bird's injury causing it to heal the bird was overjoyed and nuzzled in Iruma in thanks.

 Following the blonde demon I also saw Azz and Clara and waved at them then continued to follow Sabro and just as we passed a nest we heard a pained whispering of a bird and decided to check out the source and saw that it was a huge bird that was ...

3rd pov

Back from the start of the race, after seeing off the students and pushing off Iruma kalego wore a satisfied face then teleported to the goal and sat in front of a screen that shows status of the students and when he saw them not taking the task seriously he became enraged.

With Asmodeus and Valac, after learning that the green haired demon was on his back all the time he became mad and tried to shake off her but saw Sabnock heading towards the kanakiri valley and saw his two friends/masters following him, at first he wanted to follow them but thought that he should let them be since he thought that they will do something great and just focus on shaking off Valac and finishing the race.
Back to Sabnock, after entering the valley he encountered the boss and was injured fighting it.