Chapter 28

At night, im here at my apartment Sitting on the couch and talking to nial on the other line of the call. We decided that Aaron and I would just join the celebration by blessing the house. Mom is cooking the dinner today.

"Really? Did you buy a house?" Nial shock what he know.

"Yes, i am"

"Where did you get the money?"

"Naipon ko sya 3 years and here it is. Nakabili na ko ng bahay. Hulugan ko pang babayaran pero I believe matatapos kong bayaran yun" i said.

"Let me shoulder the rest"

"No! You don't have to. I know you are rich but let me pay for what I bought alone"

"You sure? O-ok, basta pag kailangan mo ng tulong just call me ok?"

"Sure, thank you"

"You're welcome. Where was located your house again?" Tanong nya

"Ayala alabang subdivision" sagot ko

"Reallyyyy?" Gulat nya

"Yes baby, malapit na sa inyong bahay ang bahay ko. Ang galing ni Aaron pumili ng lugar noh?"

"Aaron nga naman"

Ilang minuto ang nakalipas at napag desisyon ng mag pahinga ni nial dahil may work pa ito.

I also eat my dinner with mama after the call and now she's sleeping na dahil hindi sya pwedeng mag puyat at baka magkasakit pa ito. After an hours of travelling through different social application in my phone. I decided to sleep na rin at tumabi na kay mama sa higaan.

I'm about to turn off the lights in the kitchen when i suddenly heard a noise outside... someone's knocking on the door. I was confused who would've knocked on the door at such an awkward time?

"Open the fucking door, yza!" familiar ang boses na yun. Tama ba ang narinig ko? This could be zyd.

I open the door and zyd looks drunk. He almost fell down due to excessive intoxication. I carried him immediately and laid on the sofa.

"What the hell is wrong with you zyd?"

"I dunno..." he replied dizziness. I let him rest for a while at mamaya ay pauuwiin ko na ang tukmol na ito.

You're still banned here noh akala mo nakalimutan ko na yung mga ginawa mo sa bansa mo? Duhh hell no. Anyway bakit ka nga ba nagpakalasing and what reason? Am i talking to my conscience again? The fuck?

I made him a coffee so that he might feel better. Pinaayos ko sya ng upo at mabuti naman ay nawawala na ang hilo nito nang punasan ko ng bimpo ang kanyang ulo. I sit beside him.

I see him smile softly.

"I remember this" he said.

"Remember what?" I ask confusingly.

"Like this. Usually you are the only one who takes care of me even though we are both drunk" he reminded and breathe deeply.

"But that's not the same now" at tsaka ko ito binatukan kasama ang bimpo

"Oww" then he chuckled. "How did you do that again?" He ask.

"By caring of you while im drunk? Nothing. All i know i just. I just want you to feel the love" i explained.

"Can you make me feel that love again?" I look at him and stare his eyes. I feel that he still inlove with me. I saw his stare. I know.

My heart... Is beating... I suppose not to feel this cause i already have nial and i will never ever let him go.

"Im sorry but i have my boyfriend"

"Want to know why I'm drunk?" He tell.

"Why?" I confused.

"Because you're so unfair" He said frankly/directly. Pero kahit ganun ay alam ko na kung anong rason nito.

"I know.." i immediately response.

"How could you replace me so easily? I did not replaced you because im still hoping that one day we will get back together" he explain his side while he was tearing.

"Im sorry, but... I can't.. go back of what we used to be... im tired, im done and im alright now. cause everytime we argue that day... i can't control your anger that turns into abuse... I mean, you hurting yourself and I don't want you to do that just because of nonsense fight. So, i ended up what we had. we becoming toxic. Our relationship is not healthy anymore. Besides, even you didn't replaced me, you easily left me behind" and face him tearing.

"I didn't mean to do that.. i-i just can't.."

"We're done, zyd"

"Fuck yza! You know how much i love you-"

"Let's not talk about this, tinanggap ko nalang ang noon. Mabuti na ba pakiramdam mo? You can go now, anyway" i supposed to stood up when he pulled me to hug my back

"I love you so much yza, please come back to me" He begged.

--

Nial POV

After i called my girlfriend, i call Zayn. Gladly gising pa ang lalake.

"Yes what?" He ask. He doing his routine, drinking milk every night.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure man, what is it?" And he drank the milk he had mixed.

"As long as I'm still here in China, can you take a look at yza?"

"You mean investigate her?"

"What the fuck, no!"

"Oh i thought that's it. Mag hi-hire talaga ako" i pat my face. Kailan ko ba makakausap ng maayos ito?

"I mean just check her, that's it" i clarified.

"May sahod ba yan?" I sigh.

"Wala"

"Give me a reason why do i need to accept the favor?"

"Putangina mo zayn, sige na! parang hindi ka naman kaibigan, sayo lalabas pang kanto side ko eh" i pissed.

"Fine, fine. Basta para sayo. I will always update you with her. My god" then he roll his eye.

"Thank you zayn" i sincerely thanks him.

"You're welcome tsinong mabantot" pang-asar nito.

"Goodnight americanong bobo" we both laugh and i ended the call.

I drop the phone on my bed and walks toward in my window. As long as wala ako sa tabi ni yza gusto kong may nag che-check sakanya. May tiwala ako sakanya so i don't need to hire a bodyguard for her protection nor forbid her to do what her activities.

I love yza in all my heart and i trust her.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.