Chapter 6

I was sleeping of the middle of the night when i remember what i said to him before we break up.

"1 mistake i will never be yours!" No chances, no forgiveness. Then i suddenly woke up.

What a god damn dream hindi na maalis alis sa isipan ang ex ko. ugh.

"I try to move on but how!!? I love him but we can't. We really can't and we should stop this relationship because were freaking toxic!" And my eyes gets widened and back to calm. "Ok calm down yza go back to rest na, ergh"

--

"Dude i told you i was with her all day" i said.

"Uhh hindi kaya masyado kang nag mamadali?" -Zayn

"I dunno. How to court ba??" I said as I raised my two eyebrows on the other line

"Jusko po niel" and... I think he has a problem with me tho.

"Ok, this is what you gonna do. First, you have to know her very well and if she was fine to you then that's good, after that why don't you ask her to go out hanggang sa mapalapit kayo sa isa't isa and if you think na it's your chance to confess then do it! Take the opportunity to get her"

"What about love?"

"..... Making?"

"Yea!"

"We are too fast for that-"
"What making?" -Myles
"N-nothing baby"
"Hmm i see, sino nga pala kausap mo?"
"Si niel my friend and the one who i agree on the company in china"
"Oww i see, nakakapanggulo po ba ako?"
"No baby of course ur not' are you sleepy?"
"Yes daddy gusto na namin ng baby mo matulog"
"Ok ok, after this call susunod ako sa kwarto ok?"

Fuck! That "gusto na namin ng baby mo matulog" is so fucking sweet holy heaven arrghh. Im just sitting here in my bed while listening to their conversation and that makes me feel so.... Inggit.

What is love anyway?

"Uhh your wife wants to sleep na and your baby. Samahan mo na sila matulog" i said.

"Yeah, bawal pa naman din mapagod ang asawa ko baka maka sama pa sa baby"

"You should hump up on your bed na cause ur wife is waiting"

"Sige bro, bukas nalang kita kausapin regarding that ah my wife needs me, buong araw pa naman akong wala sa tabi nya"

"Sige na kinokensensya mo pa ko, asawa time muna kayo"

"Sige bro, labyu"

"Yak" and he hang up the phone. I lied on my bed wondering what I will do tommorow? should i visit her or nah? Uhmm i really don't know either....

Ok tommorow morning you should go in her house, Period.

--

After that midnight i peacefully woke up and I don't know what time is it pero nararamdaman kong mainit na kaya napag pasyahan kong bumangon. Hmm i guess 11am? I dunno.

Patungo pa lang akong cr nang makita ko si niel sa sala at nakaupo habang nag babasa ng cosmetic magazine.

"Ahhhhh!!" Tili ko dahil nagulat ako, paano sya naka pasok dito?? Ugh, malamang the word "stalker" that he gonna response.

"How did you get here!!?" I ask.

"Stalker" he reponse. Like what i expect ano pa bang aasahan ko? "Charot. You slept with the door unlocked" then he rolled his eyes and read magazine. Uhh? Ang attitude nito ah.

"I did??" I ask while my eyes get widened.

"Of course you did" he said with deep and angry voice.