Chapter 24

After that moment nial and i spent the whole week for the hotel because of his seminar. We go to niel house yesterday and it's really cool to stay here. Bukod sa malaki na nga naabno ako sa mga techno na nandito kemerot. Ang advance na talaga ng china compared to philippines.

Maybe tommorow it's my time to go home in my country. I still have work to do at panigurado mayayari ako sa boss ko dahil masyado napatagalan ang paalam ko.

Last night, I was at the room lying on the bed when nial ask me.

"Want to take a bath with me?" I dunno but i feel lazy to stand up.

"No, ikaw nalang muna"

"Why? You're tired?"

"Hmm hindi naman" he lye on the bed next to me and hugs me on back.

"Then im not going to take a bath"

"Why?" I chuckled a little

"The water will be wasted if you not take a bath with me. That will not be good. So, let's save water" I don't have any choice to do his request. Nakulit talaga itong nial ko.

"Ok.. let's take a bath" He immediately looked at me and smiled.

"Ako na magta-tanggal ng damit mo" I was surprised by what he said and wondered what he really intended?

"What is exactly do you want, niel?"

"To take a bath with you"

"Are you sure? Nothing else?"

"Uhh.. what else do you want us to do? To play a duck toy in a bathtub?" How so cute.

"I know that's not what you want" i kiss him and he kiss me back.

From the bed, he undressed me here. He kissed my breasts and lowered his kiss to my stomach.After he kissed my body he lifted me up and carried me to his bathroom. At first we were just quietly showering when he kissed me on the back of my shoulder until he brought his penis close to my ass. I feel his manhood getting harder.

He continued kissing me when he finally knelt down in front of me and kiss my vagina. I moan and I clung to his hair and feeling the pleasure of his tongue coming out and entering my womanhood. My breath is getting heavy, I bite my lowered lips.

"Hmmm" i moan. Hearing the ASMR plus the noise of shower makes me satisfied more. When he done eating he stood and frenchly kiss me.

While we kissing he point his penis into my pussy and slowly put inside of me. We both breathing heavily.

"Ughhh.. hmm.. " me and i moaning and groaning inside the bathroom and i stared his eyes unexpectedly. I see his love from me. Not because were making love but i feel it too.

Our sex is getting faster and faster and i can't control myself to moan and shout.

"Ohh fuck! Let it out baby" nial catching his breath and i keep continue shouting until i reach the end. Nial shot his semen into my body and it even reached up to my neck. I don't know but nial released too much cause I not only bathed in water but also in his semen

"I think that's too much and i feel the hot of yours baby" i said while still panting

"You haven't released it in a few months" he response and panting too.

"Oww hahaha am i? Am i only one makes you let out?"

"I wasn't looking for another pussy but yours. You're the only one i want even my junior too. Right?" He talk to his penis and he even tapped it with his finger.

"Ohmygod" and we both laugh. After that night nial prepared our dinner date.

Lumabas kami ng banyo at dito bubungad ang isang itim na kahon at mukhang mamahalin ang tatak na nakalatag sa higaan. When i look closer it's from chanel brand.

I confused and ask him. "W-what is this?"

"Open it" he response. When i opened the box i was amazed from what i see.

"Wear it, it's yours. And once you're done fixing your self bumaba ka nalang sa may pool area, let's have a dinner date" I look at him and thanks him.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too" he lend his lips to mine and we both kiss. After that he left inside the room and i start to fix myself.

I'm wearing a black fitted slime dress at medyo showy ang damit pero sumakto naman saakin ang damit kong suot. I feel comfortable

Pumunta ako ng pool and i wasn't expecting to be this beautiful dinner date set up. He just surprises me with what he gives me now.

"Hi baby" he said while waiting me on the table.

"Parang hindi ka naman ganito ka-galante nung nasa pilipinas ka" he gives me a seat.

"Simple cause I don't want people to know I'm from a rich family. It was enough for me that they knew what my job was" at naupo na rin ito.

"I thought you're just a simple person pero kung kikilalanin mo ang totoong nial dito sa china.... he's so expensive tho" i tease.

"Hey stop it" he chuckled.

"Ano palang naisip mo bat nag handa ka ng ganito?"

"It's because you're going home tommorow"

"Let's go home together then" he looked at me

"It's nice to hear that but I can't baby, i still have work to do here. Besides, kung bakit lang naman ako napadpad sa pilipinas because of business agreement"

"When are you going to the philippines again?" I ask. He call the cheff and told to take their food.

"I don't know yet but I promise you I will visit you"

"It's fine with me if you don't visit me anymore" he look at me confused.

"W-why?" He ask

"Come home to me instead" he immediately smiled.

"Soon baby"

"H-hey? I think you blush? Did you??"

"No i wasn't!!" Tinago nta ang kanyang mukha habang ako ay inaasar pa rin ito. Ilang oras ang lumipas at nag pahinga na kami.

When tommorow comes. Nial and I was at the airport. Nakapalibot ang mga guard niya sa for safety purposes.

"Well, mag papaaalam na ako niel. Salamat sa mga araw at pinadama mo sakin ang pagmamahal mo"

"No matter what happened i will always loved you yza. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko"

"Sunod ka sa pilipinas ha" and now i can't hold back my tears.

"Sure baby, susunod ako promise"

"Aasahan ko yan" he kiss me on my forehead and hug me. I start to walk away at para akong batang nawawala dahil sa hikbi ng iyak ko.

Kumaway ako bilang pamamaalam kahit ilang week or month o maski maging taon hihintayin kita na bumalik sa pilipinas.

Mahal kita Nial Lial.