𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3.1)

(This part of Chapter 10, which consists of the 1v1 battles and the medals ceremony at the end, will be split into two parts as well. They will be labelled with ".1" and ".2" respectively. Hope y'all enjoy reading as much as I'm enjoying writing this for you guys! Also, if you want to understand how I did the battle placings, a picture of the way I did the line up will be provided at the end of Chapter 10 (part 3.2). 🖤)

Izuku's POV~
Taking a deep breath when Uncle Zashi calls my name, I step out on the field and wave to everyone, a smile on my face as I look to see who my opponent is.

Me: *smirks* Well, well, well. I'll be damned. I get my childhood best friend and boyfriend as my first opponent.

Kat: *chuckles* Looks like it.

We get into defensive stances as Auntie Nem calls out to us to see if we're ready, getting a nod from both of us and allowing her to start the match with a crack of her whip.

Auntie Nem: Start!

Me: Don't hold back on me now, Kat.

Kat: *rolls eyes* Wasn't gonna.

Me: *smirks* Good.

I dodge out of the way of a big explosion, activating Eliminate and taking away Kat's Quirk, a smirk on my lips when I see his pouty face and chuckling.

Me: Fair game, Kat. Let's do some hand-to-hand, shall we?

Kat: *huffs* Fine.

I smirk at him before dodging out of the way of a right hook, before catching a roundhouse kick to the ribs by his ankle, chuckling softly and letting him go before jumping back a little at the same time as he does.

I crack my knuckles and neck, a smirk still on my lips as I look at Kat, calculating his next move by his body language, sliding under him when he goes to jump into the air to axe kick me from above and spinning to swipe at his legs right as he goes to land.

Kat: *groans* Damn it, Izu. You made me land on my butt.

Me: *chuckles* Whole point.

I move with my increased human level speed and strength, pinning him down in a way where he can't move an inch, causing him to pout in defeat.

Auntie Nem: Bakugo is pinned! Izuku is the winner!

I stand up and hold out my hand, helping Kat up to his feet and kissing the back of his hand, the reaction I was wanting instantly happening as his cheeks flame crimson red, causing me to let out a small chuckle at him before we head off back to the stands.

Kat: Who's up next?

Mari: Himi and Denki are up.

Kat: *giggles* Denki is done for. Himi has more hand-to-hand combat experience than Denki.

Me: *leans back* True.

Himiko's POV~
I give a little bit of a stretch right before my name is called for my match with Denki, walking out to the arena and onto the platform, giving one more stretch before Denki and I nod to Nemuri.

Nemuri: Start!

I instantly launch up into the air with my explosions, dodging an attack from Denki and instantly stopping the explosions from my palms, dropping down towards Denki and axe kicking him in the shoulder.

I land in a crouch on the ground in front of him, swiping at his legs to knock him on his ass, which actually winds him a fair amount, giving me the chance to pin him down with a knee to his stomach.