Chapter 17 | The Truth

Start from the beginning

Reverse: I don't really care about you anymore for what you did to me

Black mist form around Reverse hand and shows a knife.. Boboiboy eyes widen and sweatdrops and he clenched his hand and teeth..

Amato: Reverse.. I'm sorry, I was a-

Reverse: Too late for apologize. I have to deal with this nightmares for years because of you *point the knife toward Amato*

Reverse throw his knife in the air softly and the knife spins in the air and Reverse catch it getting ready to slash Amato.

Boboiboy look at what is happening and he feels he tears coming but he hold it in and stay silence.

[In The Power Watch Dimension]

Solar: Should we do something?! Reverse is about to kill Ori's and his father..

Thunderstorm: I don't think Reverse take him as a father anymore for what he did *serious face*

Ice woke up and saw what is happening and he sighed which grabbed Blaze attention.

Blaze: Ice?

Ice stands and walk toward the other elementals that is looking at the hologram of Boboiboy, Reverse and Amato. Blaze run after Ice and followed him

Ice: What happened?

The other elementals look behind and saw Blaze and Ice.

Quake: Reverse is about to kill Amato.

Ice widen up and look down.. He then clench his fist..

Ice: I'll go freeze Reverse..

A the elementals were shocked and look at Ice with a widen eyes cause usually Ice will be sleeping all day.

Solar: What?!

Ice: If I freeze Reverse he can't move at all.. I'll be freezing his body only so it fine..

Blaze: Ice are you sure about this..

Ice: Yes.. *clenching his fist and staying calm*

Quake: Okay then.. Good luck Ice..

Blaze [Mind]: Though.. Reverse is more stronger than us... But.. Ish.. I can't stand it.. I need to help Ice.. But does he need help? We can fuse to FrostFire tho.. But there also heat so It will melt easily... This is so stressful *messing his hair*

Cyclone: Calm down Blaze *patting Blaze hair*

Thunderstorm: Ice will be fine.. *smile lightly*

Blaze then smile lightly but still doesn't want to leave Ice out there... Ice glow to a light blue colour and tried to control Boboiboy or talk to him through Boboiboy mind..

[With Boboiboy]

Boboiboy feel a light headache and hold his head with both of his hands and started hearing Ice voice

Ice: Ori! Transform to me and you don't have to control me, I'll take care of it

Boboiboy eyes widen cause this doesn't often happened.. Boboiboy then nods a yes and transform

"Kuasa Elemental... Boboiboy Ice!"

Boboiboy then let Ice to control and the eye colour turn brown to light blue. Ice summon his bow and started aiming for Reverse body..

Reverse: Enough of this.. Time for you to die.. Amato...

Reverse was about to run toward Amato until Ice let go of the string which make multiple arrows shoot to Reverse body like how Ice aim it...

The Ice slowly become harden and Reverse look at Ice with one eye. Reverse eyes widen looking at Ice and he thought it was Boboiboy.. Amato eyes widen in shocked that Ice save him..

Amato [Mind]: I thought Boboiboy doesn't want to see me anymore...

Ice give a serious face to Reverse and started walking toward him.. And touch the Ice that is on Reverse..

Ice (Whispering): Don't kill him..

Reverse went silence and look down then Ice remove the Ice around Reverse. Reverse just stand there clenching his fist looking at Amato..

Ice turned back to Boboiboy and receive Ice memories on what happened.. Boboiboy eyes wide open and was looking at Reverse and Amato..

Boboiboy: R- Reverse..

Reverse: So. You know..

Boboiboy: Are you really my brother...

Reverse nod as a yes and Boboiboy started running to him and hug him tightly..

[In The Power Watch Dimension]

The elementals eyes widen on what happened and suddenly a light blue glow appear and show Ice falling.

Blaze quickly run to Ice and catch him before he falls, Blaze look at Ice conditions and was relief he okay..

Blaze (Whispering): Ice?

Ice can barely see Blaze, Blaze and Ice make eye contacts and hug. Ice then slowly closed his eyes and became unconscious due to tiredness..

Blaze then panicked and Solar walk toward Ice and bend down leaving his hand out to Ice, but Blaze saw it and hold Ice away moving him to Blaze side, Blaze clench his teeth and groans madly...

Solar and the other elementals eyes widen up looking at Blaze protecting Ice. If Blaze is over protecting Ice from his siblings they know that Blaze is having a vision again.

Cyclone and Thunderstorm walk toward Solar and Blaze and Thunderstorm bend down in front of Blaze slowly..

Thunderstorm move his hand forward to Blaze head but before he can do that, Blaze shift Thunder's hand away from him.

[Blaze vision]

Everything dark, fire all around. The elementals look at Blaze madly except Ice since his unconscious.

Blaze look scared and the elementals looking at him right in the eye.

Solar: You're useless to us!

Cyclone: You are nothing to us! Look what happened to Ice!!

Thunderstorm: You're nothing but a big troublemaker...

[Back to reality] (Power Watch Dimension)

Blaze eyes widen in a extreme shock and started having fire in his eyes. He throw Ice aside, Thorn quickly used his vines to grab Ice by the waist and stomach with his fast reaction eyes..

Blaze hold his head with two hands, kneeling down, looking on the floor and closed his eyes shut.

Blaze let out tears and his hand started having fires. The other elementals look at Blaze hands and got really shocked.

Quake [Mind]: He u- unstabled..

Solar and Cyclone look at Blaze while Thunderstorm quickly try talking to him..

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

To be continued..