Sam keeps looking at the menu and finally orders.

The waitress beams all over her face, "Mhmmm. A really good choice. I really like the avocado burgers with sweet potatoes, too. And what would you like to drink?"

Sam looks questioningly at YU and sees how he does not take his eyes off the waiters. Her question doesn't seem to have reached him. He decides to choose the drinks as well.

Her seductive smile does not please YU. She nibbles Sam with her eyes. Open and free. In front of YU. He doesn't like that at all. His cat eyes look threatening. Even if she doesn't look at him, she should notice his presence and finally leave her table.

Only then does he look back into Sam's mischievously grinning eyes.

"The turtle's first time out. Quite a lot. Don't worry, I'll take care of you," Sam says.

"You better watch yourself. That waitress almost jumped on your lap. I'm sure she slipped on your slime trail," YU hisses back.

And makes Sam laugh. And he can't help it. YU's reaction satisfies him. More than he'd like.

"You'll have to get used to that. It's just that I'm very good looking. It happens to me all the time," Sam murmurs.

YU's repartee sets in.

He is so right.

He really is very handsome.

He recalls the moment he first met Sam Lin. The overwhelmed feeling. His shame. His warm hand in greeting.

And that face.

And without conscious influence, YU's eyes begin to wander Sam's face.

Every edge, every transition.

Every plane, every surface.

Every dip, every rise.

His lips.

And while Sam was catching this newfound expression of jealousy on YU, he feels the expression of hunger now before him make his cheeks flush.

A moment ago, he thought he could raise YU a little again. Hoped, for a jealous snarl. At the flames in his eyes. Flames that arise in YU when he wants to possess Sam.

As much as his genius mind doesn't accept, analyze and pick apart the concept of being possesive and raging jealous, his emotions feel stirred. He feels a hidden part of himself satisfied at the sight of YU's jealousy.

He has to admit that it turns him on a bit.

And YU's expression now triggers even more stirrings in him. He knows this look. He was allowed to see it in its purest and most original form.

When YU looks like this, Sam's heart beats to infinity and he becomes weak. He is sure that he cannot hold on any longer.

YU is clear about himself again. It is YU who is caressing him with his eyes right now.

Sam blushes.

YU's eyes linger on Sam's lips and are suddenly called by the three freethinking ladies.

While he is caressing Sam's skin and face in his thoughts, the letters, words, sentences and especially their meaning, strung together, enter his head and snap him out of his trance.

The 1 freely expresses her thoughts: "Hey, as a straight woman I really have no idea about that. I have never thought about when one speaks of sexual intercourse. After all, the world knows how it works for us straight guys."