Intro

𝒀/𝑵'𝑺 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀

Y/n Rogers is the younger sister of the famous Steve Rogers, Captain America. After he died when she was only a little girl in 1945, Y/n grew up to learn how important her brother was to America. Keeping her identity a secret, she lived with Peggy Carter.

But, in 1957 when she was only still a teenager, Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra. They were afraid that when she would be older she would kill them all. She grew up locked up in a super-secure compound of the organization. She learned how to fight like a soldier in the middle of adults. However, Y/n kept her beautiful and smart mind.

She got the super serum in 1977. Unfortunately, Y/n wasn't strong enough and contracted it. It didn't work on her so Hydra put her in a cryostasis chamber. She still asks herself why they didn't simply kill her.

It was only in 2014 that she got back, after 57 years of being presumed dead. Steve and Natasha found her in an old Hydra base with five others who lived the same thing as Y/n: experiences. But she was the only one who could be saved, still as beautiful as when she was locked up. And still the adult she was back then. 

She lived with her brother and it took her a long time to adapt to this new life, meanwhile creating a bond with her brother. She met new friends, and new enemies. A lover.

She met Bucky Barnes when they fought against him. But learned to know him after. He and her were a thing. Everybody knew that. But it has never been official, and they grew distant from each other during the last 6 months.

Tony even created a suit for her. A red and black one, similar to Natasha's. Y/n isn't a super soldier, doesn't have powers, but knows how to fight and how to handle a few blades she keeps strapped to her thighs.

Unfortunately, Y/n was killed by Thanos and his snap. For five years, her brother and the rest of the Avengers fought for them to come back. And in 2023, they did, all safe and alive. She fought alongside the Avengers during the battle against Thanos. After Tony's heart-shattering funeral, Steve left to the past and got back. As an old man.

Steve died months ago, and Y/n still considers it as the hardest part of her life. Even after everything she lived. Deciding she wanted to go far from the city where everything reminded her of Steve, she went away. In a little house next to a lake, the Stark's house. There, she helped Pepper, both of them living the same grief. She even took care of Morgan and learned to know Peter better, who sometimes came to say hello.

Now, Y/n feels at home with Pepper and Morgan. Even better than she was before.

However, she didn't think they would talk about a new Captain America. She didn't think either that her break would end soon with the arrival of new enemies.

LEGACIES; TFATWS BUCKYOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara