Chapter One- My life so far

You know I used to believe in fairytales and happy endings until I lost the love of my life. I'm Chantelle and this is my life so far. When I started high school I was terrified usually people get excited and happy for starting something new,I hate it..I don't like goodbyes or leaving something or someone behind but that wasn't the reason for once I was terrified for a whole different reason and that was the past following me. I moved house when I was starting primary five I was so excited new friends and new teachers I loved school until I got there and realised it wasn't like my old one,not even close everyone was horrible and got some sort of adrenalin rush from hurting others physically and mentally. I got bullied for the most silly things for example I never had a boyfriend before I moved school and I started getting little crushes on boys and everyone started to call me names like Slut and a Bitch. I didn't understand I was so young and everyone acted like they were in college. They didn't play games or hopscotch yes the boys played football but technically trying to hit girls as they walked by with the ball isn't exactly football. I finally started to hang around with people in primary six now these people are "popular" which I didn't understand either because they were so bitchy towards others but I needed to fit in so i stuck by them anyway. But as usual it didn't last long it hit primary seven and I was there target.. Again. But things looked up for me at the end of second year, I had the most amazing boyfriend and friends anyone could ask for,his name is Connor Anderson , lovely blue eyes dirty blonde hair and a personality that would just melt your heart. We done everything together and loved each other's company but three weeks ago was when we had to say goodbye. I thought we would be going to college together since we did spend five years together but then again it was for the best, his mum got offered a really secretive job in Florida and I don't blame him for going with her anyone would the weather in Scotland is shit and Florida is well Florida.

Anyway that's my life so far. Tomorrow is when I start college the 14th of December 2015 and is also two days before my birthday. I've got butterfly's and feel really sick. Yes I hate starting something new but this time I'm exited because this is when I kick start my career. I want to be a full time qualified Youth Worker at the moment I'm doing volunteering in a youth club for younger kids and older kids. The first group that comes in is 6 to 12 year olds and the second group is 13 to 19 year olds I must admit it's really hard work but when I finish my course and become full time it's really good pay there's a man I work with called Josh he's 20 and is so lovely. He's one of my closest friends and has helped me a lot with my career path.