33.Her

Tommy was walking towards the office of the Russians.He knew john hugged would be there.Every step he made there,his anger started to boil in his veins.He hated the man more than anyone and going to meet him was a against his will.

He fucking hated and despised to be in the same room as the man but he had to go.

The servant walked in their room and announced their arival.

"Mr Shelby will be joining you"the servant said and walked away as Tommy walked inside the room.His blood immediately burned when he saw the priest.

They all stood up to greet him except the duchess of course.

"Please sit mr Shelby"the duchess said and Tommy sat down hating the fact that he was right in front of the priest.

"Let's all eat first shall we?"he said

"I'm not here to eat.I'm here to discuss business"tommy said leaning back in the chair.

"Very well let's talk while we eat"the duchess said

Tommy was about to say something when a servant interrupted them.

"Miss y/n l/n is here"he bowed and left the room.Tommy's eyes shut up with confusion.

The men all stood up to greet her.Her could hear the Clicking of heels behind him.

"Right then"she sighed and sat down.Tommy felt her presence by us side but didn't look yet.

"Mr Shelby I'd like you to meet Miss y/n l/n."the duchess said and they both turned their heads towards each other.

Their breaths stopped in their throat.They locked eyes and felt like they would never be able to pull apart.

His deep blue eyes were looking right through her soul.

She pulled away from his icy gaze and greeted him.

"Nice to meet you Mr Shelby"she said getting her normal cool back.Tommy nodded in return and looked back in front.

"Why don't you eat something miss y/n?"john huges asked

"I'm not here to eat"she said lighting herself a cigarette while others looked at her surprised.Little did she care about them.

Tommy was more like amused.He liked the fact that she didn't care to smoke in front of a duchess.

"Here to discuss business"she completed and blowed smoke out of her cigarette

Tommy liked the fact that her thinking was just like him.

He sat there listening to her talk with them about business dealings and trade factors and functions.

He was planning to leave but her arrival made him change his mind to stay for a few minutes longer.

It had been only a few minutes when they both stood up together.