9. Cillian murphy

It was the time for season twos shooting.The actors were informed of a new character coming in the series.

"Okay all right listen up"the director clapped his hands together catching the attention of everyone

"You've been informed a new character is being added to the story.The character is going to be the love interest of Thomas Shelby.She's a notorious gangster.As strong as Thomas Shelby.They both join hands for partnership and then it all starts"he completed

Everyone nodded and agreed with the director.Cill on the other hand was a little excited to meet his co actor.

"Alright so she's here now.She'll be joining us in no time"he said looking at his watch

They waited five more minutes until the sound of boots clicking against the floor echoed in the room.Cill was currently checking something on his phone.

"Ah there she is"the director said smiling and walking over to her.Cills eyes went up to see who it was and he immediately stopped.

He saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen(he doesn't have a wife in this sorry lol)It was y/n

It was y/n.The woman he adored.He only saw her movies but never did he ever meet her in real life.She smiled ear to ear and shook the directors hands.

"It's nice to meet you David"she said as he walked her over to meet the cast.Y/n met the blue ocean eyes.It felt like everything became dark and the only thing visible to her eyes was his face.It glowed bright in the light.She noticed his glare on her already.It was like he was still in his position not being able to move.

"Let's meet the cast this is .."director said
"Cillian murphy who doesn't know him?"she asked while letting out a slight chuckle

He gave her a warm smile and shook her hand.He couldn't ignore how much he loved when she said his name.The director introduced the rest of the cast Helen,Finn,joe everyone.

They spent the whole day together listening to the director explaining the next season,giving scripts,talking, laughing ,making fun of people etc etc.

It was dark now and y/n was currently on the balcony.There was a soft breeze keeping her cool.Her hair flowed beautifully in the air and the slight light coming from inside glistened her face.

"Having fun?"a deep voice spoke from behind.She looked back and saw Cill standing there with his hands in his pockets.His haircut of Thomas Shelby actually suited him a lot.It made y/n have butterflies

"Actually yeah"she said nodded as he walked closer to her side to side.

"We start shooting tomorrow right?"Y/n asked and he paused and stared at her for a moment and nodded.