Special Chapter 1: I Want To Save Them

(The plotline is from the 1st movie, My Hero Academia: Two Heroes. And it takes place after the end of season 2 and right before the beginning of the Forest Training Arc and Vanguard Action Squad Invasion Arc of season 3)

Nana's POV

I looked out through the window of the plane as a small smile graced my feature. Through the window, I could see the I-Island, an artificial moving island inhabited by over ten thousand scientists conducting research on quirks.

Every company in the world involved with the Pro Hero business invested money to create a technological paradise for the research and development of quirks and support items. I-Island was an artificial moving island created for scientists to peacefully research together. Thousands of scientists and their families inhabited the island's main cities. Scientists primarily researched the quirk phenomenon and developed tools to support Pro Heroes.

The island was created to gather the world's top researchers in a safe place where their combined talents could study Quirks. There were several countermeasures in place to prevent criminal incidents. The island's security system was on par with that of Tartarus Prison, many of its structures were built sturdier than bomb shelters and scientists couldn't leave the island to ensure confidentiality.

I-Island was also home to the famous I-Expo, a city-wide event that showcases all the island's technological advancements. Pro Heroes were invited by the event sponsors and people were permitted to use their Quirks in public.

My parents Daisuke Osaki and Junko Saotome were also scientists, so I came to this island a few times when I was very little. Mom and Dad used to spend most of their time here in I-Island, so that's why they were never home back in Japan. Because of that, my old man Aizawa and my foster mother Nemuri aka Midnight used to look after me ever since they were high schoolers.

And also, this was the very place where my parents were killed in a villain's attack eleven years ago. There had never been a villain attack on the I-Island before that villain invasion and unluckily my parents were one of those hundreds who lost their lives during that time.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes as I leaned back in my seat. This year I got an invitation to join the I-Expo because my parents were once renowned scientists who worked here and also I'm the niece of pro hero Shota Aizawa aka Eraser Head. My old man Aizawa also got an invitation but he refused to go. Instead, he told me to go along with All Might and Midoriya who were invited to the I-Expo as well.

"All Might... All Might..." Midoriya quietly spoke up as he gently shook All Might to wake up.

All Might slowly opened his eyes and let out a yawn.

"What's the matter, Young Midoriya?" All Might asked.

"We can see it, look!" Midoriya beamed in joy as he pointed out through the window. "The artificial moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientists, I-Island. It's like a dream come true to be able to go to I-Island right at the beginning of summer vacation!"

"I didn't think you would be that excited." All Might chuckled. "I'm glad I invited you."

"But it's really okay for me to come with you?" Midoriya asked.

"There's no need to hold back. The invitation said I can bring a companion." All Might grinned.

"Isn't that usually meant for the family?" Midoriya asked again in confusion.

"We are connected by something even thicker than blood, aren't we?" All Might smiled. "The Bond of One For All."

"Yes!" Midoriya grinned in response before his gaze fell on me. "It would've been nice if Aizawa sensei was here as well."