Chapter 9: Can I Get A Kiss As A Reward?

Nana's POV

At the conclusion of our week-long internship, we all returned to our school. Upon entering the classroom, my attention was immediately drawn to Kirishima and Sero, both bursting into laughter at Bakugo's expense. The reason behind their amusement became immediately apparent: Bakugo's usually gravity-defying blonde hair had been ruthlessly tamed. It was now mysteriously flattened, carefully parted to the side, and meticulously brushed through – a stark departure from its usual explosive state. No doubt Best Jeanist was the mastermind behind this unexpected transformation. He sure did leave his mark on Bakugo though.

"PFFFTTT... HAHAHAHA!!" Kirishima and Sero laughed. "Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugo?!"

"Shut up!!" Bakugo snarled in anger while the boys continued to laugh. "My hair has gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey, stop laughing! I'll kill you!!"

"I'd like to see you try, Side-Part Boy!" Sero smirked.

"What'd you say?!" Bakugo screamed, making his hair pop back into its usual spiky fashion.

"It's back!!" they laughed out again while I smirked and walked up to them.

"Looking good with that Ken doll hairstyle, Katsuki." I giggled teasingly at the angry blonde.

"Not a word from you, woman!" Bakugo growled at me.

"Okay, chill." I smiled as I put my hands up in surrender. "I won't say a word."

I then walked up to my seat and smiled at Shoto who was sitting on his assigned seat which was behind me.

"Hey, Shoto." I greeted him with a smile.

"Hello, Nana." Shoto smiled back.

"Man, what a week!" Kaminari said, letting out a heavy sigh. "I thought I had a rough time, but after hearing everything you guys had to go through I'm not complaining."

"That's right! You guys actually fought the Hero Killer, right?" Kirishima asked, looking over at me, Shoto, Iida, and Midoriya.

"I thought the chief said no one would know about that..." I trailed off, a bit confused.

"Word travels fast at UA..." Jiro stated, shrugging.

"Yeah well, Nana-chan's actually the one who captured the Hero Killer!" Midoriya informed, beaming with a bright smile. "Todoroki-kun, Iida-kun, and I were simply just audience."

"You did what?!" everyone gasped in surprise and looked at me in awe. "Really?!"

"Yeah, but please don't spread it outside." I chuckled nervously with a sheepish smile on my face.

"That's so cool!!" Ashido and Uraraka beamed.

"Yeah, it is." Jiro chimed in and nodded her head. "But we heard that Endeavor saved you."

"My old man didn't do anything except for killing the Nomus..." Shoto responded in a calming tone, his lips curling up into a small smile. "Nana's the one who captured the Hero Killer but as she had no authority to act on her own or engage in combat without a license, she might have gotten punishment according to the law. That's why my old man took all the credit because if Nana's act of heroism is never made public, the police will not press any charges against her."

"You didn't get hurt or anything did you, Nana-san?" Yaoyorozu asked in concern.

"No, I didn't get injured." I smiled assuredly at her.

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive." Kirishima sighed in relief.

"Yeah, and it's all because of Nana-chan." Midoriya chuckled. "She even killed a Nomu who tried to capture me and saved my life as well."