STARES

ROSE'S POV

I was about to say something when i saw the door wide open "Unnie~~~" i yelled and went to hug her "hehe rosie lisa told me you were here and while coming i met irene, Yeri and Seulgi"

she said and i faced the three girls and bowed to them there was no awkwardness between us because we were close friends backstage or we were more like sisters "Rosieeeeeeeeeeee"   yeri hugged me and i giggled "Anyeong ha sayo." jimin said as he came next to me and bowed to everyone "Yah! rosie lets go have lunch together" Yeri said "sure.... where are joy and wendy?" i asked "ohh they had some work but dont worrry they will join us during lunch" she said and i nodded i turned around and saw seulgi being little flirty to Jimin but i really didnt wanna bother so i pulled the girls out with me except SEULGI "i'll leave u guys see ya" i said and left seulgi and jimin in the dance room with yeri and i saw jennie unnie coming with irene without bothering them" 

JIMIN'S POV

"Umm" i was getting awkward  with seulgi "Jimin-ahh why dont u also join me i mean us for lunch she said acting cute which actually looked kinda weird "sorry no actually i have work-" i was about to finish when she cut me off "PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ c'mon oppa i dont wanna listen to all this" she said in a aigyo way and i must say she is not really a aigyo person "o-ok" i said awkwardly "yay lets go" she said pulling me from my arm 

AFTER LUNCH

Rose's POV

we were ordering things when i saw jimin and seulgi enter and sit in front of me...i dont know why but i was feeling angry seeing them together......

The lunch was over and we were chatting for a long long long time "excuse me i have got a call and i need to take this" jimin said and excused himself 1-2 mins later seulgi also went to the bathroom...

After a while they both came back together giggling "Rose-ahh where is jisoo unnie?" seulgi asked "ohh i think she has gone with dalgom for a medical chack up but i guess she might have got free ill text her!" i said 

We were leaving the restaurant when i saw a little bit of lipstick on his jawline which made me go crazy bcz it was the same shade seulgi was wearing but i could not say anything...so i just left to meet Hyeri my bff.....

Jimin's POV

I had a call from namjoon oppa while i was having lunch so i went to take it 

I was coming back when i bumped into seulgi "ahh hey whats this?" i asked looking at the broken lipstick "i-i-i- I was about to out it on but i smashed that on your jaw line by mistake, I AM SO SORRY"she said and i touched my jaw line which was full of mashed red lipstick"dontworry ill wipe it" she said and took a tissue and started wiping off the lipstick "ok done" she said "there is a little stain but it will go after a fe hours when u wash it "FEW HOURS" i said startled "yeah actually this lipstick does not get off easily...these kind of makeup products are used during the concerts..." she said and nodded "but u really look funny when u had that lipstick on there!" she said and i giggled......

Rose's POV

"Hello Hyeri?" i called her "Hi!! rosie sup?" "lets meet up?" i asked "aww i am so sorry rosie actually i have shoots but we are meeting tomorrow on shoot right!" she said making me confused" Okk so are we meeting after shoots?"  "NO silly did your manager not tell you we are having a shoot together at knowing brows" she said "ohhh really i didnt know that" i said "mhm k then i call u later bye" and with that she hung up and i also went home with jennie unnie

HI MY READERS HOPE U ALL ARE LIKING THE STORIES PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT SEE YA NEXT WEEK TILL THEN BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE