🦋51. I don't care anymore🦋

Start from the beginning

"Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even." He says as he looks at Caroline. "Call Bonnie. Get her to let us out of here."

"I will never, ever, help you." She then looks at me. "And I'm sorry, but if we let you out then he gets out and we can't have you and him becoming the next Bonnie and Clyde."

"How quickly did you forget the part where he saved Tyler from the misery of being a werewolf. Or the night your mother invited him into her home to save the life of her precious daughter. I mean god Care yes, Klaus have done awful things but so have the rest of you!" I stated as I walked closer to her and stopped at the barrier.

"How delusional are you? He killed Tylers mother. And let's not forget that we're standing in a house where Elena's aunt Jenna used to live as a happy human. Or did he think that his charm would make us forget how he was going to kill her, too? God Gabriella he has his hooks so deep into you and you fail to notice it!" Care snapped back and I bang on the barrier.

"For fuck sake's Caroline I saved Jenna and believe it  or not she's actually enjoying her life has a vampire. Do you honestly believe that I don't go a day without thinking what would have happened if I didn't fall in love with him? News flash blondie, I DO AND I AM NOT SORRY THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM!" I run my fingers through my hair and bang on the barrier more. "YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME CAROLINE JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM."

"You know what? No. I am not going to engage in this. You are not even worth the calories I burn talking to you." Klaus vamp-speeds to pick up a nearby floor lamp, which he uses to impale Caroline. Klaus swings Caroline over to out side of the barrier and I bite her neck and drop her to the floor.

"No!" Tyler yells.

"Now, I bet that was definitely worth the calories." Klaus says as he grabs me by my neck and kisses me deeply.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She continues to repeat as Tyler settles her down on a sofa.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me. I can fix this." He said trying to calm her down.

"How? The only thing that can heal me is his blood! and he'll do anything she says! Oh my god..." Me and Klaus was in a full blown make out session not even caring about what was going on around us.

"I know. I'll fix it." Caroline nods at him. Tyler stands to face us as he clears his throat. Klaus bites my bottom lip slowly,then we both look at him and growl. "She'll die if you don't heal her."

"Okay." He bites into his wrist and extends his arm. "Beg me to save her life."

"Is this what you want? To remind me that I'm powerless against you? Fine. You win. I'm nothing. Now save her. Please." The downgrade pleaded and I look over to Nik and smirk.

"I'm sorry, mate. I didn't quite catch that." He said pretending not to hear what the Tyler said.

"Please." Ty pleaded.

"Please..." Nik said wanting him to keep going.

"Please save her life." Tyler finished and I laughed.

"See, now I think you're just telling me what I want to hear. I mean, you did call me pathetic earlier. And wouldn't it be more pathetic of me to help now, knowing that hours ago, you announced your plan to kill me in a manner in which you're debating because you want it to have a certain amount of flair? I'm just asking. Besides I'm not the one who bit her Gabriella did so it's completely up to her." Nik said brushing a piece of hair out of my face and Tyler looks at me.

"Please Gabriella we are your friends, I'll do whatever you want. Just help her." He continued to pleaded.

I look at him and then at Care. I felt bad for doing this her, I looked back up at Tyler and smile "No."

"Get me out of here. I can't even look at her." Care said in a low town. She was obviously hurt by my answer but I don't care anymore.

Tyler began helping her up. "Come on." They both leave and Klaus grabs my waist and pulls me close.

"You're sexy when your mad." Nik said kissing on my neck. I bite my lip and pushes him back on the couch and straddles him moaning softly to his kisses.

Tyler carries Caroline into the living room and lays her down on the floor. Causing me Klaus to stop once again. "You both wanna be in control? Here. Now you get to be in control of her life. If you want her to die, fine. But then you can sit here and watch her die yourself." Tyler leaves the house. Caroline looks up at Me, and I approach her.

"Nothing personal, Care. If I have him cure you, that means victory for Ty, and that means my point won't be made. Don't worry. It won't be long now."Caroline, breathing heavily, closes her eyes.

Klaus places her on the sofa, and she's breathing raspingly. Klaus stands across the room, and I stand with him. I start to worry a little but I push it down.

"If he don't feed me his blood, I'll die." She says weakly.

"Then you'll die, and that's just one more friend I have to replace." I said as I lay my head on Nik shoulder.

"How could you do this to me? To all of us? To yourself?" She said and I look over to her.

"Because Care, you guys wanted me to be the bad guy so badly. Well now I'm the bad guy." I crossed my arms across my chest and rolled my eyes.

"I don't believe you." She mumbled.

"Fine. Believe what you want." I turn away from the blonde. 

"It's because you're hurt. Which means that there is a part of you that is just screaming for help and no one is listening." I approach her and sit on the table next to the sofa.

"How could you possibly think that?" I asked as a tear escaped my eye.

"Because I've seen it. Because...I've caught you one night crying yourself to sleep and out of all those times you've been there for me I walked away and I'm sorry." She coughed and I grabbed her hand. "I should've answered your call."

"It's not your fault Caroline, it's not like I'm going to just snap." I rub her hands and began to break down. Maybe I was going to snap.

"I know that you won't, because you're in love with him. And if he's capable of love he's capable of being saved." Klaus sits next to me and his eyes starts glistening.

"You're hallucinating." He mumbles as he looks at me.

"I guess I'll never know." Her breathing catches, and I look at her and panic.

"Caroline?...CAROLINE?!" Her breathing is labored then weak and fading. I look towards Klaus and he nods his head and he lifts Caroline into a sitting position, sits behind her, bites open his wrist and puts it to her mouth and she starts drinking. I smooth her hair as she regains strength and continues to drink. "I'm sorry Caroline."

I drop my head and Caroline fully recovers and pulls me in for a hug. "I'll always forgive you, now let it out."

I nod my head as I have a complete meltdown on her shoulder. I cried and cried because she was right. I haven't had a real break down in a while and I was really reaching out for help but silently. Caroline was the only one who noticed and who haven't really done anything to try and kill Klaus, she just followed along with everyone else.

After a while I pull away and Care hands me over to Nik and he holds me in his arms tight. "I'll be back tomorrow, I love you Ella."

"I love you too." She smiles at me then leaves the house, and I instantly fall asleep in Niks arms.