🦋19.What have I done🦋

{Re~edited 8/22/21}

"Annie."

I hear my name, who the bloody hell is waking me up.

"Annie, wake up!"

I hear them again and turn over. "Go away."

"ANNIE WAKE UP!!" Katherine screamed in my ear and I jumped up, and fell out the bed.

"Umm, Ow! What the hell Katherine!" I pull myself off the floor and I look around holding my neck. Oh yea, I was kidnapped and of course it was by Klaus.

"Klaus bought you here because he didn't want you get hurt but, you have to go Annie. The sacrifice is starting and he's going to kill Jenna." When those words left Katherine's mouth I felt my blood boiling. No, please, No, God, No. Jenna doesn't deserve this, she's good and pure.

"Where are my brothers?" I had a plain look on my face, I was so mad that I couldn't show any emotions.

"Damon is helping Bonnie get ready, and Stefan is trying to...." She stopped and looked down.

"Trying to what Katerina!"

"Trying to.....take her place."  She looked up at me but I was already gone, I was in a jail house. I grabbed some girl who was about to be executed and when I snapped my fingers again I was at the Quarry. I looked around and seen 3 Rings of fire, Jules was dead in one and Elena and Jenna was in the other two. I seen Stefan laying on the ground with a snapped neck and a piece of wood in his back. I see Klaus approach the ring of fire containing Jenna.

"Hello, Jenna." He said with that sick smirk on his face. Jenna and Elena get up and look at Klaus.

"Let her go. I understand that I have to die but, she doesn't!" Elena cried out. She walks closer to the flames, causing them to flare up. She retreats.

"And she's not going too!" I was standing at the top of the Quarry, which caused Klaus to look up. I walk down to him dragging the women with me. "You want a vampire, fine here." I throw her to him. "But I'll be damned if you hurt Jenna and my brother."

"Your not suppose to be here. Katerina had one job, I'll see to that after all of this is over. Leave Annabella, now!" He turned away from me and start to go back towards Jenna.

"KLAUS PLEASE!" I had tears coming from my eyes, I've been crying a lot lately since I came back to this town. I blame my self, I got attached to everyone in Mystic Falls, I care for them all, including Elena. I refuse to let Klaus rip her family apart.

When Klaus looked at me I could see that he hated to see me this way, but he didn't want it to show. He sped over to me and wiped my tears away.

"Don't worry Ms. Salvatore, it'll be over quickly." He turns back towards Jenna. "Your turn." He looked over to Greta and she removed the fire circle.

"No, Jenna, no!" Elena attempts to get to Jenna, but the fire around her flares up. Jenna looks over at her.

"It's alright, Elena." Jenna was in tears, Elena was screaming for her, and I was stuck for a moment. Once the fire around her dropped I ran to her and looked over towards Elena. I smiled at her and held Jenna tight in my arms.

"I won't let you do this Klaus." I snapped my fingers and we were gone. He's totally going to kill me for this. I took Jenna to one of my secret hide outs.

"You saved me." Jenna ran towards me and hugged me tight while crying in my arms.

"I couldn't let him. Even though you're a vampire now, you still deserve to live." I kiss her forehead. "You'll always be my sexy tour guide." We both laughed.

"What are we going to now?" She asked as I walk her to my guest bedroom.

"You're going to sleep, you been through a lot. I'll call Ric in the morning and whenever he comes we'll figure it out from there." I got her some clean clothes so she can go and shower.

~Time Skip~

As Jenna was asleep upstairs I was downstairs freaking out. I was so worried about my brothers. I knew for a fact that Klaus wouldn't stop searching for me until I was dead. I decided to take out my phone and call Katherine. The phone rung a few times until she finally answered.

"Oh you are so dead, I heard what happened."

"Where is he Katherine?"

"I have no idea, the plan didn't work. He used that prison girl you bought, he's now officially a hybrid."

"You think he'll be back tonight?"

"Nope, He's somewhere playing doggy in the woods. Elijah didn't kill him."

Of course he didn't, What am I going to do Katherine?"

"Survive, I just hope you run far and fast. He won't stop until he kills you, and by you showing how much you love you're brothers he'll start with them first."

I start to cry, I couldn't hold it In anymore."I can't spend my life running from him Kitty."

"Hey it's going to be okay, I've been running from him for 500 years....just try to beat my score. Good luck Annie you're going to need babes."

" Yea, I should um, go. I don't wanna wake Jenna, good night Kitty."

"Goodnight Annie, see you in another life." She hangs up and I fall to the ground crying. What have I done.

~2 day Time Skip~

Me and Jenna spent 2 days together, it was fun. I helped her become a bad ass vampire, and I had no idea what was going on back home. Everyone called and texted my phone but, if I spoke to anyone Klaus would surly find me. Katherine was on Vervain when I called her, so I trusted that she wouldn't tell him that we spoke. As the sun began to set, Ric came through the doors. He was going to stay here with Jenna while I got back home try to calm Klaus down. I was glad to know that my brothers was still alive.

"Annie thank you again, I really owe you." Jenna said as she gave me a tight hug.

"Don't mention it, I'll rather die than to let you get hurt. Which is probably about to happen, so if I don't call you can have my clothes." We laughed and a tear dropped from her eye. "Don't cry Jen." I hugged her again.

"This isn't fair, I should be dead and you should be safe." She cried on my shoulders then Ric came in the room and I pulled her away and looked into her eyes.

"Jenna Sommers, If I had a chance to go back and change my decision, I would still choose you. Jeremy and Elena needs you and when I get back I'll tell them that you're okay, and you'll be back soon." I kissed her forehead. "You'll always be my first choice Jenna, you're an amazing friend, and my sexy tour guide." We both laughed and hugged one last time. I told her bye, then put on my jacket {Outfit at the top} and Ric walked me to my car.

"How bad is it?" I asked Ric as I got into my red BMW.

"No one heard from Klaus in 2 days, we all figured he was after you?" He said closing my door and I rolled down my window.

"How's my brothers? Are they okay?"

"Their worried about you, but theres something you should know Annabella." He said with a serious voice. He only called me by my full name if it's serious. Or if it's Klaus in his body......Wait, maybe, what if this is Klaus! Nahhh I'm overthinking, calm down Bella.

"What's wrong Alaric?" I asked with a worried expression.

"It's Damon...he got bit by Tyler Lockwood the night of the sacrifice." When he said that my heart dropped. My brother have been suffering for 2 days and I'm him just now finding out about this. "You should hurry AnnaB, he don't have long left. I'm so sorry." He rubbed my back then went inside back to Jenna. As soon as he got inside. I headed back to Mystic Falls, I can't lose Damon and I won't. Looks like I'll have to stop by the big bad wolf place. I'm walking into my own death trap.