"I-I don't really know, it... It just comes to me," she shrugged shyly.

"Well, you sounds amazing," I said, then had an idea. "Hey, how would you feel about a singing a song on stage with me?"

Her eyes widen in surprise and she quickly shakes her head. "No, no way, I.... Chris, its not my show, its Motionless's show."

"Babe, its fine, it'll still be an MIW show," I said. "Just with something new."

She seemed hesitant. "I-I don't know..." She said. "I-I mean... I get nervous enough having to dance on stage.... Singing is something completely different.... Plus, people would think I'm trying to make a career for myself out of your own, which isn't true..."

"Maybe they will, but who cares? It'll be fun. You can sing duets with me, like Contemptress or Wasp, or any other song!" I encouraged. "One song, and if it doesn't work out than we don't do it again."

"You already sing duets with Ricky," She said, then sighed. "I-I don't know, Chris...."

"Bri, come on, you really are an amazing singer," he said. "I would be at your side throughout the entire time."

She sighed, trying to think as she moved the ice pack aside. "Its a lot to think about, Chris....."

I sighed softly as I tried to think of something. 

"Should I tickle you into saying yes?" I smirked playfully.

She looked over and narrowed her eyes at me. "You wouldn't...."

I laughed. "I would.... Anything to persuade...." I said, smirking at her as I moved a little closer.

She looked up, then her eyes widen in realization. "So.... You plan to flirt and seduce me in order to convince me to join you on stage for a duet?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and tilting a head.

I thought about it. ".... Well, when you put it that way, it sounds wrong...."

She giggled and then smirked over at me, a playful glint in her.

"Some persuasion does sound like something I could use...." she said cheekily.

My eyes widen at her response.

Okay, sort of wasn't expecting that.....

"I mean, do you need some persuasion?" I asked her.

She smirked and moved over, her face closer to mine. "Depends..... Whatcha got to offer me?"

I chuckled and smirked down at her, seeing she's chosen to be playful. "I-I can think of a few ideas...."

She looked up at me playfully before climbing up on my lap, straddling my waist as she brushed her fingers through her hair.

"Then surprise me " she challenged.

"Sure you wanna go down that road?" I asked.

"Don't you?" she smiled, then looked at me mischievously with a pout. "Or... Are you suddenly too scared?"

My eyes widen in surprise.

Oh... So that's how its going to be...

I then snickered and grabbed her waist, tossing her onto the bed before climbing over her as she laughed, our faces closer to each other as I stared into her bright blue eyes.

"Go ahead.... Convince me," she smirked playfully.

"Bri, you playing with fire," I warned.

"You did start it...." she smiled. "So finish it."