She was in her own little world  as she danced around, singing happily to herself.

God, how is she so fucking cute!?

I leaned against the edge of the door as I watched her.

"However far away
I will always love you
However long I stay
I will always love you
Whatever words I say
I will always love you
I will always love you."

"Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am free again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am clean again..."

I smirked and slowly walking over.

"You're really good," I said.

She suddenly screamed and jumped in surprise, dropping the curling iron on her foot and making her yelp and fall to the ground, a sleeping Bluebell jumping in surprise and I even jumped, too, as Briar held her foot.

"Fuck, sorry, I'm sorry!!" I said, rushing over to her.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," she said, hissing as she looking at the small red spot on her foot.

"Shit, I'll get you some ice, here," I said, quickly unplugging the curling iron and then scooping her up and carrying her to the bed.

Her eyes then widen and she looked up. "Chris.... Look down...."

I furrowed my brows and looked down, and froze.

My towel fell....

"Shit!" I exclaimed and quickly grabbed a pillow and covered myself.

"I am so, so sorry," I said, and quickly went to the freezer, pillow over my crotch.

All of a sudden, Briar burst out laughing, making me stop and look to see her covering her mouth and laughing.

I scoffed with furrowed brows. "What's so funny?"

She just giggled. "Just the whole situation, " she giggled. "Its pretty funny!"

I thought about it and couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah," I laughed. "Though a girl giggling after seeing a guy's junk hurts a bit, you know."

She laughed again as I quickly got my towel and wrapped it around my waist again. "Sorry," she laughed. "If its any consolation, you've got a great package."

I laughed. "Thanks," I laughed. "So I've been told."

She giggled softly as I then went to grab some ice for her foot, wrapping it in a nearby paper towel before bringing it back to her.

"How's your foot?" I asked, sitting next to her.

"Its fine. Just stings a tiny bit, that's all," She said.

"Here," I said, putting ice over the pink spot. "You should be fine."

"Thanks," she smiled.

I smiled as I pressed the ice carefully over her foot, Bluebell then approaching us, looking displeased.

"Sorry for the scare, Bluebell," I said.

"Meow....." she grumbled, trotting off from the bedroom.

Briar giggled. "How long did you stand there?" she asked curiously.

"O-Ohh, umm.... A while....." I chuckled shyly. "I heard you after my shower."

She blushed furiously and looked away.

"Briar, you have an amazing voice," I said. "Where did you learn how to sing like that?"