13

Back to Tanjiro Ť^Ť

I woke up, it was quite dark, but I knew ot was morning. I was still in Akaza's arms, and he was sleeping peacefully.

I slowly moved out of Akaza's arms and tried not to wake him.

I wanted to take a shower, but I don't know whether it would wake Akaza up, so I decided to take one later tonight instead. I did my routine, brush my teeth, wash my face, etc..

Then I left the room, and sat down at the table.

Daki was annoying Kokushibo, Doma was talking to Kaigaku, and Akaza was still sleeping.

I began to eat a strawberry, since I wasnt that hungry, but I needed to eat something. But as soon as I took a bite, I felt sick, like I was about to throw up. I took a breath, and took another bite out of the strawberry. It was worse. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but it isn't very good.

I dropped the strawberry and held my mouth, aswell as my stomach.

"Jiro, are you okay?" Daki asked, she seemed worried.

I stood up, and walked in a fast pace towards my bedroom. I went into my bathroom while Akaza was still sleeping and I was throwing up blood. I didn't know why, but it hurt terribly.

"Jiro?" Akaza ran to me.

"Whats happening?!" He asked, holding my shoulders from behind.

"I don't kn--" I began throwing up more.

Akaza began rubbing my back, and we both hoped it would be over soon.

After a little while, I had stopped throwing up, and Daki was talking with Akaza, Daki was sort of an expert in sicknesses and stuff.

"What were the Hashira doing to you!?" Akaza yelled, walking up to me, and grabbing my shirt.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"How much blood did they give you every day?" He trued to calm down.

"They gave me a drop of blood every two days?" I was confused, why was this so serious..? I'm alive aren't I?

"How much blood have you had since we got back?" Akaza's eyebrows furrowed.

"I haven't had any.." I mumbled. Akaza's eyes widened.

"Do you wanna die?!" Akaza yelled.

"No, I jus--"

"The sun is setting let's go." Akaza dragged me outside.

He took me to a village in the East.

We saw a female and a male walking together.

Akaza attacked them both, making them basically frozen from fear, and dragged them to me. He threw the woman at me, and she shrieked.

"There. Drink her blood." Akaza ordered. The woman began crying and visibly shaking.

The woman was on the floor infront of me..

"No, Akaza.. I'm not hungry.." I mumbled.

"You will die if you don't drink blood!" Akaza shouted.

".." I said nothing. Ofcourse I don't want to die, but I, not sure if Daki knows that's certainly the problem, what if it was something worse? And if I drank blood it would possibly kill me?

Akaza sighed and walked up to me.

He grabbed my arm and cut her neck with his nail. The girl gasped, and stayed silent.