6

When i woke up, Akaza was gone, so I sat up and climbed out of my bed to go to my room for a homage of clothes and a shower.

When I had finished those two things I headed to the dining room where all the uppermokns and sometimes Muzan would join us for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I sat down, and noticed Daki, Doma and Kokushibo staring at me.
(Kokushibo is uppermoon 1, and yes demons can also eat human food in this AU)
I was confused at first, but decided to ignore it.

"Tanjiro.." Daki called my name, and I looked up at her with a confused expression.

"Your human.." she muttered. I didn't check what I looked like I the bathroom.

I stood up and went to the bathroom, passing the other uppermoons who gave me a weird look. I entered the bathroom and checked the mirror, and she was right! I had my normal human eyes, aswell as my skin not being as pale as usual.

Usually, I would celebrate this thing, but I'm no longer a demon slayer, and sant nothing to do with that stuff, so I was panicking.

I left the bathroom and I walked out of the room, after I left the bathroom, I bumped into someone, I saw Akaza with a suprised and wide eyed expression.

"So Daki wasn't lying.." he muttered, he then forcefully opened my mouth, and my drags were gone.

"So your a human..?" He seemed slightly angry.

"I don't know.. I still don't have memories of my past as a hum-"

"Akaza!" Daki yelled while running towards us.

"Theres a lower moon here! I think it's Lower Moon 6!" She yelled.

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand and dug his nails in my skin.

"A-Akaza, your hurting me!" I muttered, he ignored me and I think he was angry at me for some reason.

We entered the main room next to the training arena, and a small boy with white hair, pale skin, and was wearing a Web designed kimono was stood infront of the crowd, visibly annoyed at the compliments on 'how cute he was' had been told to him.

He glanced at me, then glanced away, then looked at me again with a suprised face.

"Thats the idiot who tried to kill me!" He growled at me.

"I assure you, he is uppermoon 4 and a demon. He will not kill you." Daki defended me.

"Hard to believe, where are his demonic looks, or his right eye saying he is an uppermoon." He furrowed his eyebrows.

Akaza let go of my arm and crossed his arms.

"Please don't get violent, he is a demon, and even has a partner who is Akaza." Daki explained.

"I'm not being 'parnters' with a human." Akaza growled and rolled his eyes. I felt humiliated for a reason.

"Anyway, where is Muzan?" Kokushibo asked the lower moon.

"I have no clue, I found this letter outside this place." The lower moon held up a small letter, then Daki took it off the lower moon and read it out loud.

"To the other demons and Rui, if I am sending you this letter and not personally telling you myself, it means I have already.. passed.."

Daki stopped reading it, and Kokushibo took the letter off her and continued reading it.

"See, when I passed, I had set a deal with a demon to leave this letter on your door. Please be aware, my heir, Tanjiro, will gather human looks and his appearance will be deceivable. Please do not thing anything of it as his body is using this method to learn his new abilities I used to have. He will probably have a choice to show his demon form or not, please check if he can step in the sun. More information will be found out later on in your lifetime, from Muzan."

Complicated ~ AkaTan~ AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें