Chapter 3: Royal Passion.

The Northern Parliament base was a lot roomier than one would expect. Despite the overabundance of bars and pubs, it was very proper looking, similar to The Royal Navy, but a little grittier and more cold in the halls.

"The guest rooms are around from the pub, on the left. We can stop there first, if you like." Sovetskya Belorusia answered without question. With a quick survey of the Commander's guests, it was quickly decided for a quick drink before bed.

Belfast stood at the side of the bar, doing her best to keep to herself. She didn't exactly like drawing attention.

It was at that moment, one of Ethan's allied ships soon joined her side. When Belfast looked over to her, she took the cruiser by surprise. It was none other than Aircraft Carrier Kaga, from the Sakura Empire.

"Lady Kaga, such a treat to finally meet you." Belfast grinned, only taking a glance as she confidently surveyed the room. Kaga only returned the slight smile as she did the same.

"As to you, Belfast. Tell me, what do you make of all of this? We go to recover Prinz Eugen, and now we are establishing an overnight connection with the Northern Parliament?" Kaga quietly asked. It wasn't adding up to the fox in white and blue. There was something more that the Parliament had in store, but what exactly? Belfast simply looked down and closer her eyes.

"Ah, I'm surprised it was you to ask. Well, it's certainly a step in the right direction. This is what we needed after all, and for the betterment of Azur Lane. This is beyond all of ourselves. We have to work together."

As Kaga nodded in return, she smiled and walked away, Leaving Belfast to her own devices. The night went on, the ships being directed to their quarters on the base. As Belfast was to enter her room, a Northern Parliament ship stopped her.

"Ah, not so fast there Royal Maid~ There's a different place for you."

Belfast turned on her heel, expecting to see a teasing Prinz Eugen, but to no avail, there stood Tallinn, approaching her, soon pointing down the hall to a particular door, as Tallinn trailed off again.

"As a Royal Maid, and a servant to the Commander, you should be dormed with him, if that is fine with you~"

Tallinn was certainly pushing Belfast's buttons. After all, Tallinn was originally one of Prinz Eugen's sisters, adopted by the Northern Parliament. Belfast tripped over her own words a little, not wanting to deny anything from the teasing and oppressive girl in front of her.

"I-I assume, not to fear, I can handle such a thing." Bel answered, soon taking off to the Commander's dorm. She looked around, and knocked on his door, and Ethan soon answered.

He was certainly surprised. He had never seen that look on Belfast's face before. "Bel, what's wrong? Eugen giving you trouble?"

"No, quite the opposite... Someone from the Northern Parliament suggested I room up with you. I am bound to your word, should you ask-"

Ethan stopped, finally taking her hand softly, and leading her into the living room, locking the door. He looked into Belfast's eyes, a look of care on his face. "Don't you worry Bel, it's fine. You don't have to do anything. I'll sleep on the couch, you take the bed. That way, there won't be any uncomfortable feelings."

Belfast nodded, unable to argue with his decision. Clearly, he had thought it through. "Thank you Ethan. Let me know if anything changes. Until then, goodnight, hehe~"

Belfast soon turned, a much lighter and happier feeling inside her. He clearly was a man of both his word, and respect. It was enough to be note-worthy. She soon climbed into bed, slipped under the covers, and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Belfast was up right and early. Dressed in her classic maid attire, and already with breakfast prepared, Belfast's duties were in full swing. She had basically done the entire room. All that was left was for Ethan to wake up, which didn't take long.

The Black-haired commander arose off the couch, stretching a little, before noticing the cruiser, standing not too far away, placing his breakfast onto the dining room table, not too far away.

"Ah, Morning Bel, thank you.." He began, taking his seat at the table, enjoying the meal, giving a nod to show his thanks. Bel simply smiled, happy to satisfy him.

"I take you like it? I noticed the last time you were at the messhall, that's what you particularly had, so I decided to recreate it for you." Belfast responded, turning away for a moment after finishing her sentence. Ethan's plate consisted of perfectly cooked Bacon, some Omelettes, a side of buttered toast, along with a fresh glass of water.

"It's perfect, thank you so much. Is there any way I can repay you?" Ethan smiled a more, now finishing up his meal, bringing his plate to the sink, cleaning it off and saving Belfast extra work, putting it back in the cupboard.

"Seeing you satisfied is more than enough, Commander. Don't worry about me, it is fine!"

"Well, at least let me worry a little, haha.. Alright, should we get going? We have to get home!" Ethan questioned, leading the way to the door to the hall. Belfast simply nodded, following his lead, as they headed into the hall, and waited in the main gathering area inside the Northern Parliament headquarters.

As all the girls of Azur Lane had prepared and were ready to leave, they were greeted by A new face, waiting at the docks. The legendary Sovetsky Soyuz. Her and the commander locked eyes for a moment, before her harsh look finally turned to one of agreement.

"I'm glad Northern Parliament has made an ally today. We will be sending some additions to the Azur Lane base in the coming months, to ensure your forces have some of our particular touch to represent. From the bottom of my heart, and our fleet, We give our thanks to you." Soyuz finished. She was more than proud of the accomplishment. Siding with Azur Lane was a step in defeating the sirens altogether, as a common goal.

Ethan couldn't help but smile at the acknowledgement, and replied. "Thank you Soyuz, that means a ton to us. The Northern Parliament will be now included in any briefings for high command, I will be sending you details as soon as we get home."

With the mutual trade of respect, Soyuz gave an ever so small smile, as she proceeded up the icy dock, surveying as the Azur Lane ships began to pull away. Ethan, as before, stood on the bow of the HMS Belfast, Looking on, as her humanized counterpart stood behind, looking on ahead with him.

((WHERE DID THE TIME GO?!?! I apologize for the long wait, Personal life and school have been kicking my teeth in, but I still wanted to continue this story, since I'm my last couple years of Wattpad, this is my most popular story yet. Happy to say though, Chapter 4 is coming soon!!! And, thank you everyone for reading, it seriously makes my day. I'm not the best writer, but I get better every day with more practice. See y'all soon!!!))