Kerry: Boss, you think we can win this?

James: I hope so Kerry...

I HOPE SO

AT THE SAME TIME

M4A1

We have finally landed at what I could only call a military outpost. APC on one side, soldier on the other. Barrack and fortification everywhere and a massive white dome. At the entry of the barrack, a man with a red beret was waiting for us.

???: AH welcome, welcome. You can call me director. I am responsible for this organization. I will like to thank you for protecting my man from these creatures.

M16A1: No problem, that why we are here for.

Director: True but doc toll me of your courage facing these difficult odd.

M4A1: Thank you sir, but if it is okay with you, I have to contact our HQ to let them know that we are safe.

Director: Of course, don't let me stop you.

As I was about to turn on my radio, something falls into the middle of our group. There, written on the side of the spherical object, a word every t-doll fear.

EMP

M4A1: TAKE CO-

The pulse of the grenade affects my circuit. A warning message keeps popping in my eyes as I fall to my knee. Around me, all the other fall to the ground, their systems shutting down. With the last bit of my strength, I raise my head. in front of me, the director looks at me with an evil smile.

Director: Have a nice sleep.

No...

NO...

SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Hey people, hope you enjoy the new chapter. Sorry for the delay but I lost my motivation in writing, and it was quite difficult to manage to write that chapter down. Don't worry I will finish this story, but it will take a lot of time. I see you all next time.

SEE YA