The date

Toni's p.o.v

Omg omg O...M...G. I am going on a date today with the hottest girl in the whole school I am so nervous I dont know what to wear. Its now 4:00 which means I have 30 minutes until cheryl comes and picks me up and I pick out my outfit already.

 Its now 4:00 which means I have 30 minutes until cheryl comes and picks me up and I pick out my outfit already

My outfit

I did my natural makeup, did my hair and sat on my bed until I heard a knock on my door I went out of my room and opened the door to see the beautiful red-head standing there looking as beautiful as ever.

"Take a picture it'll last longer".Cheryl said
I guess I was spaced out thinking about her and now i am a blushing mess." I- uh". "It's ok let's go". She said laughing "ok let's go". We were in pops eating and I just finished eating so I looked up at Cheryl to see her already. "What do I have something on my face" I said. "No just...uh" She said leaning in over the table i also started to lean in but as we were about to kiss someone started talking to us making us jump apart "oh hey tinyyy" Jughead said with a smirk on his face. I was mad really mad "What do you want Jughead" I said with an eye roll. "Oh nothing" he said walking away making me huff which made Cheryl giggle which was cute as hell. "Ok so I have somewhere else to take you so come on" She said putting money on the table and interning our fingers making me blush. "Wow I really have that much of an effect on you" she said making me blush even more. "Stoop" I whined looking away.

------------------------------------------------------------

We just made it to this place in the middle of nowhere and it was beautiful

"Uh we don't have anything to swim in" I said. "I know...thats why we are doing it like this" she said taking her clothes off making me cover my eyes and shortly after she took my hands of my eyes and giggled at me and said "it's ok if you see me plus I'm not fully naked...ok know your turn". I was so nervous because I wasn't normal I didn't have the girl part between my legs I had a dick and I dont want to scare her away but I have to tell her. "Icantbecauseihaveaboypartbetweenmylegs" I said all at once. "Ok slow down now I dont know what you just said" she said with a chuckle. "I...have...a boy part between my legs" I said quietly and looking down. She lifted my head up and looked in my eyes and said " I dont care what you have between your legs and just from the couple hours  I've spent with you I know I will and am going to fall in love with you". Then we start to lean in and our lips locked it felt like we were the only people in the world she had soft cherry lips and I loved them we had a miny make-out session until we pulled away and pressed our foreheads together breathing hard still trying to catch our breath. "That was...amazing" she said. "It definitely was" I said and we both chuckled. "Come on let's go in" she said.

Cheryl's p.o.v
We got in the water and I just came up from under the water and didn't see toni any where. "TONI" I yell then I felt someone pick me up from behind and I squealed i then turned around and it was toni so I jumped into her rapping my arms around her neck and legs around her waist while she heldd me up by my thighs. "Hi" she said all cutesy  with a cute smile. "Hi" I said pecking her left cheek and she pouted. "What" I said confused to why she's pouting. "This" she said pointing to her lips and I kissed her passionately when I pulled away she had a big smile on her face and said "Thank you so much" "Your very much welcome" I said with a smile on my face. When we got out if the water we ate at the spot I had a blanket with pillows and It was now night so I set it up for star gazing

 When we got out if the water we ate at the spot I had a blanket with pillows and It was now night so I set it up for star gazing

The setup
"This is so pretty " she said. "Mhm now come one let's look at the stars" I said "ok we can do that or we can sit down and do this" she said pulling me onto her lap to make me straddle and me giggle. "I'd definitely love this more" I said leaning in to kiss her she kissed back it started to get heated and she stuck her tongue in my mouth making me moan and grind into her and I can feel her little friend getting hard so I started grinding harder into her and started kissing down her jaw to her neck I got to her sweet spot and started sucking and bitting after creating five medium hickey's she pulled me off of her gently and said " I'm not ready yet I'm sorry" "Hey you don't have to be sorry your not ready yet thats ok... but between me and you you're going to be my first  what about you" I said I think she was shocked I could tell by her face expression. "You a virgin... how when you look like that and you had a bOyFriEnd before me...and...yes you'll be my first" she said and her saying boyfriend weird made me giggle. "Yes I am a virgin because I only ever had one relationship and whatever we are and austin always wanted to do...you know what but I didn't I was forced into that relationship by my parents because I came out to them as lesbian and tried to make me straight by him but I wouldn't let him do any thing sexual to me so yea" I said. The night went on for hours of us flirting and making-out until toni ask one thing "um w-will you be...my..g-girlfrend" she asked and my eyes lit up "OH MY GOD YES YES" I squealed she smiled and kissed me lovingly and the night went on for hours to us going to her house and falling asleep together in the same bed and it was the weekend so we can just cuddle together for the whole day.

Ok wow 1093 words im surprised im normally to lazy to write