Chapter 10|| I'll Ask!

A/N: The same person who drew the cover page made this yet another cute artwork!

*Ochako's POV*

The cherry blossom trees blissfully waved rhythmically against the gentle breeze. Its petals slowly drifted down like snowflakes. The sun radiated a warm, subtle light, one of which I've never seen before, it was reflecting on the pink cherry blossom's, making the perfect canopy to lie under. The grass was as silk and as soft as a spider's web after a rainy day. The sky was as blue and as lively as ever as soft, white, puffy clouds danced monotonously in the sky. All of natures wonders reminded me of being with... well... it's obvious, isn't it?

A/N: Thank you the talented artist that made this beautiful artwork

 I should come here more often, I think. Suddenly, the tranquil filled smile on my face disappeared as I remember the real reason I was here. My cheeks were suddenly as red as the blossoms.

------------------Flashback:1 hour ago---------------

*Izuku's POV*

"Hey, Kyoka!" Kaminari energetically said the next morning. 

"I told you not to call me by my first name, pineapple head!!"

"C'mon Jiro, liven up! How are you expected to be a great hero if you can't even take a joke?"

"How are you meant to be cool with a hairstyle like that?" Jiro snickered. She was talking about the afro Kaminari got as an award for being dumb enough to overuse his electricity while Kacchan was using his explosions. 

"Kaminari! Sit back down! I have other things to do ya know!" Kirishima yelled, he had a comb in his hand and a hair straightener. 

"Fine.." He grumbled, plopping back on the sofa. As Kirishima continued shaping the hair back into its original position, I was busy continuing with the project. It was really unfair for Uraraka to do it by herself while I was asleep, she could've woken me up. 

"Ah, working diligently, as usual, Midoriya!" I hear a familiar voice. It was Iida, in formal wear, obviously heading out somewhere. "Oh, hello Iida, where are you going?"

"It's a family reunion and my brother's appreatation week!" He grinned from ear to ear.

"Oh! I heard that on the news!" My smile suddenly melted into a perplexing figure. "Doesn't it start in less than 40 minutes?"

"You know the old saying, you're either early, or you're late!"

"But... didn't you just make that up?" 

Iida didn't hear my last question and stiffly left the room. 

As I faced back at my work, I felt eyes casting down on me. I turn to the sofa to see Uraraka, obviously tense about something. I gave her a reassuring smile like any boyfri- FRIEND would do. She quickly avoided my gaze and turned red, was she having a fever?

Ashido whispered something in her ear and she timidly toddled to the table she was holding on, while vigorously gripping onto her green skirt. It didn't take a physic to understand she was nervous about something. 

"Hey... Deku." She timidly spoke, looking like she just ate a chilli pepper.

"Hey, Uraraka! What's wrong?"

She looked as if she was about to explode and stared at the floor.

"I was wondering if...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...you would like to go on a date with me?"

I felt my heart race and my face starting to rival Kirishima's hair. Uraraka looked to the ground and covered her face, reddening, but not as red as me, though. 

"W-what?"

Like a total idiot, that was the only thing I could say. 

"I knew this was a stupid idea! Sorry for wasting your time!!" She pouted and began turning the other way. Before she could leave, I managed to grab her.

"No, no, it's okay, I'll go on a date with you." I pause and bite my lip, and accidentally allowed more words to come out. "Actually, I wanted to spend more time with you-"

"W-what?"

"AAAAAAaaaaAAAHhhhAAHhhhhHHh!! S-s-s-s-s-sorry! I'll see you in an hour at Moutain p-p-p-park! Bye!!" 

Then I ran all the way to my dorm, forgetting all about my project.

I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH A GIRL!! A GIRL!!!!

ASSIDFBIVGFNDOERGJFIUJVBGNMGKNLUFGRIJGNTIURNTGBNTGJVRHBGVJ.BNUTNHBITUGLVRHGBIJRJLEBDXYIEUGVRLHJUY9TIRJNEUIGILHOJKYHTNGIRJKLGKVFNCBWIOEJRTUTIYYHTMNBH JV!!!

------------------End Of Flashback---------------

*Ochaco's POV*

It was nearly time for my date. The girls help me get dressed and ready. This is what I was wearing:

A/N: Thank you for Gwyndbleidd13 on deviant art for making this!

We were going to dinner at a restaurant and agreed to meet by this here blossom tree. After that, I will follow Ashido's advice and confess. 

I just really hope he turns up!

*SURPRISE!! Denki's POV*

i walk down the boy's hallway and see a familiar all might door name thingy. i peek inside the room to see little broccoli boi, muttering like the monster he was. i could barely understand a single thing about what he's saying, it's making me feel stupid.

"aren't you gonna get ready for your date?" i asked. he looked up startled, however, that surprised look slowly melted into a deranged, lunatic look. it was as if he hadn't slept for days!! 

"kaminari, boi am i glad you are here!" he exclaimed, "i need help!!"