Chapter 17: Three Minutes!

Start from the beginning

Don't you wanna become the No.1 hero like All Might? 

Money and fame are the pettiest things to an aspiring hero like me. Who cares about position and ranking anyway? I don't. I just want to get strong and save people.

"Really?" I asked in bewilderment. "I'm very flattered. But... do you actually think I'm worthy of working under someone like him, Toshi-chan?"

"You're more than just worthy, Nana-chan." All Might smiled at me.

"Besides, Midoriya here is also planning on joining Sir's agency..." Mirio added.

"Really?" I asked my green-haired friend.

"Yeah." Midoriya chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "But I don't know whether I'll be able to impress him or not."

I smiled warmly at my friend and gently patted his shoulder.

"I know you can do it, Izuku..." I stated encouragingly. "I believe in you."

Midoriya looked at me in surprise for a moment before letting out a smile.

"Thank you, Nana-chan." He said.

"Does Aizawa have any other plans for you?" All Might asked me.

"No." I shook my head, crossing my arms across my chest as I leaned back on the couch. "I talked to him about the Hero-work studies last night and he said that he'll support me regardless of what I choose. You know how my old man is. He never pressures me to do anything."

"Yeah." All Might chuckled. "Aizawa really is a good parent."

"Well, the main reason is that he knows he can't make me do things I don't have my heart on. I'm a hopeless little brat in his eyes if I am being blunt and honest right now..." I admitted sheepishly, making All Might chuckle even louder. 

"So, Nana-kun, what do you think?" Mirio asked in anticipation.

"Of course, I'd love to work under Sir Nighteye! I'm not gonna miss this opportunity!" I smiled, giving a firm affirmative head nod. "If Nighteye has shown some interest in me, then I must have some potential in me. Also, I must try my hardest not to disappoint him and prove to him I'm someone worthy of becoming a true hero like Toshi-chan!"

I looked at Midoriya and smiled widely at him.

"So Izuku, let's work hard together and become stronger!" I beamed.

"Yes, Nana-chan!" Midoriya grinned back at me.

It was a challenge I willingly accepted in order to prove to everyone that I was also capable and worthy of becoming a hero despite my Ghoul quirk, just like how I promised my late parents and my old man Aizawa.

The next day in the morning

Midoriya, Mirio, and I were now standing outside the building of Sir Nighteye Agency and I looked up at the tall building in awe.

It sure is tall like the Endeavor Agency.

The Sir Nighteye Agency was an hour by train from UA.

"This is Sir's agency..." Mirio said before his gaze fell on the tensed Midoriya. "Hey don't be so stiff! It's not good. I didn't get to tell you this before, but Sir is really strict."