Chapter 15: My Dear Tsubaki

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure you're moving faster than others as well." All Might smiled.

I simply smirked at him before I activated my Gravity Manipulation quirk and increased my own density. I spotted the tallest and biggest concrete pillar in the gym and wasting time, I jumped into the air and dashed towards it in a flash, winding my fist back. I increased the density of my fist and also activated my Ghoul quirk's strength. I threw my arm forward and punched the concrete pillar with just my bare fist.

Everyone's eyes widened as the pillar started to crack. The pillar exploded into a million pieces after just one single punch, sending shards of rubble flying everywhere. The impact sent me flying back and I quickly activated my Rinkaku Kagune, balancing myself from falling hard on the ground.

I looked back at All Might, Aizawa, and Mid Night.

"How was it?" I asked with a smirk.

"That was amazing, Nana-kun!" Midnight beamed, cheering for me.

"You're improving a lot, Nana-chan." All Might added with a wide grin. "You'll make a fine hero."

"Old geezer?" I asked as I looked over at Aizawa.

In response, Aizawa simply smiled warmly at me like a proud father.

"I'm proud of you, brat." He responded, making me smile back at him.

A few days later (On the day of the Provisional License Exam)

The morning of the exam came before I knew it and the rest of the week went flying by. On the morning of the Provisional Hero Licensing Exam, we the Class 1-A traveled to the National Dagobah Arena. I stared at the big tent-like building painted all cream and red.

"I'm getting nervous!" Jiro let out a shaky sigh, feeling nervous at that moment.

"Are we even gonna get the license?" Mineta asked worriedly.

"Mineta, it's not about whether you can get it or not. Just go inside and get it." Aizawa stated firmly.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Mineta squeaked out and quickly nodded his head.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you, novice eggs, will become chicks..." Aizawa stated, causing me to sweat-drop at his words. "You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

"Let's all call out the usual!" Kirishima grinned as he raised his fist. "Ready, set... Plus-"

"Ultra!!" an unknown voice shouted out.

We all turned around to find a boy of our age with a tall muscular figure and shaved head, wearing a white collared shirt, dark pants, and a police-style hat with some sort of school logo on it standing right behind Kirishima. I also noticed a few more students from the same school as the boy standing behind him; noticeable ones were a blonde girl with full lips, a purple-haired boy with a red mask, and a boy whose body was covered entirely by light brown hair, with no distinct features could be seen beside his eyes. At that moment I realized that they all were from Shiketsu High School. I then noticed the blonde girl was staring right at me, making me look away from her. For some reason, I didn't know why, I was getting an unsettling feeling from her. And she even smelled familiar when I lightly sniffed the air with the help of my ghoul-smelling sense.

Do I know this girl?

"Inasa... it's rude to intrude on another group's huddle." The boy with purple hair spoke up.

"Ah, you got me!" the shaved head boy named Inasa grinned before bowing to us so deeply that he smashed his head against the pavement, blood spurting out from his forehead. "I'm so very sorry!!"